It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2008, 05:23 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

skych HB Userskych HB User
Angry Worst neuro appt. ever!

Hey all!

I can't believe I even wasted my time with the Neuro!

I went to the appointment and did more time waiting in the lobby and the private room then I spent time with this neuro!

In the end I was just LIVID at the Guy and I will never never return to him. He treated me rudely and unprofessionally the last few times I have seen him.

I sat in the private room and the Neuro;s office was right on the other side of the hall so I sat listening to the neuro and the asisstant talking about me. There voices would even lower to a whisper while mentioning some things. I could not believe he left me to sit in the room for 10 minutes while in his office laughing with the nurse/assistant.

When he finally came in he asked me how I was doind and I said the same. The he aksed me about my pain and where it was...I said it is the same as iit has been and it is in the same place. He said well there is nothing to talk about so we won't charge you for today! I said your not even going to comment on these new tests I have had done? He said he did not think the MRI showed anything of signifigance other than the bursitis and that Dr. Jones( the Ortho) may want to have me get a cortisone shot in my shoulder.

I swear I about blew up on the guy.~~~ I totally felt like saying what the heck is with you! You don't comment you don't explain, you just think you did the surgery back in January and because it went well I should be all better!!!! Well look here A**h*** you told me right from the begining back in Novemeber of last year I needed a fusion later so what the heck is your issue with me??? I have done everything you asked.

Well I held my tounge untill I was out of his office and then cussed all the way to the car and called my Mom. We both think the Neuro could care less and would rather have me go away and not be his patient anymore!

Well great! I have absolutley NO desire to talk with this doctor again.

I often wonder had the neuro just Fused me to beging with would I be here where I am right now???

What a mess. I just am appalled at the way he treated me and I will not return.

How rude and unprofessional.

Now here is the kicker. When I was at my Pm's on Monday he had considered doing a cortisone inj. in my shoulder and then decided not to because the docs may decide to go ahead with surgery and he did not want the steroids to become some issue. Now the Neuro said the same thing...cortisone inj in the shoulder. I have no pain in my shoulder joint! I have burning pain under the very bottom of my scapula area. I do not even believe the MRI scanned that low. At least it looks that way in the films.

I am just at my wits end with all of this. Another injection. What really makes them think that it will help me when my hostory has shown that any type of injection I was given NEVER worked to give me any pain relief!!!

I swear next Thursday (ortho appt on the 14th )can not get here soon enough. I guess I will have no choice but to go throrugh the cortisone injection in my shoulder if this is what the Orhto suggests doing. I hope that he won't brush me off the way this neuro did.
This neuro is supposedly the best around this area!! I hear nothing but good things about the guy! What is his beef with me? Maybe he thinks I am a nut case because of my past drug abuse history and the fact that I have had so many surgeries in the last 4 years.
Well its not like I asked for them! But I will tell you this. All during workers comp I had to push to get the things I needed. Meaning when they wanted to discount my complaints I had to really be persistant about the pain and neurological weakness in my hand. It took an emtire year or a bit longer for them to finally listen to me about the elbow. I actually self diagnosed that before they did. Same with my wrist.

I am just so tired you guys. I know I have said all these things before and I know you all are here for me. I just want to run run run and play and be myself and it is soooo not possible at this time.
I have acceptance but the thing that gets me is the problem has been identified and here we sit not doing anything about it!

anyway. I just am in shock. The thing that got me most yesterday was the way the darn neuro acted. I do not deserve to be treated that way.

Chrissy

Last edited by skych; 08-09-2008 at 05:30 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2008, 07:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB User
Re: Worst neuro appt. ever!

Chrissy I am so sorry that you were subjected to that treatment, I have a feeling you are not alone. You have every right to be outraged. All the waiting to get in then being bounced back & forth between doctors. Gosh it almost sounds like they are afraid to make any decisions & want the other one to do it. You are right in wondering if he would have done the fusion to begin with would oyu be sitting there in his office?
You know I dont think it matters if a doctor has this great reputation there is simply no way every single person who is seen by a doctor is going to have the same opinion. you just keep pushing sweetie & demand the best care you can get. I just dont get these doctors, they are clueless to the suffering, & you know darn well if it was them or their family members they would not left to suffer so much. I am appalled on you behalf & I know that may not help but I want you to know that. Hang in there, you are in my prayers. Sammy

Old 08-09-2008, 09:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

Chrissy I really pray that I am wrong but honey as a friend I want you to prepare yourself --- it sounds like they are almost ready to label your past surgery as a failure and blame your current pain on the surgery and label everything as chronic pain. My heart is crying out for you and I pray that I am off base here - it sounds like everyone is afraid to just say it. I just pray that I have not upset you and you know that I am only speaking from the heart because I care.

Old 08-09-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User

Chrissy,
I can imagine how much you hurt from such situation. This is so unprefessional and so cold...
If they judge you because of your priour abuse, it's just horrible. I heard once how one DR on TV said that since you are an addict, you always an addict. I never been an addict of any kind, but i felt so bad for people who would hear this clishei, especially the once who found courage to go back to normal life and not to abuse drugs anymore- this must be so discouraging to them!

I would recommend you not to take it close to your heart. Unfortunatelly so many people don't think before they say. And I love the fact that you are not going to him anymore, no reason. I believe that you can find a good dr who will care for you and your pain.
Just look hard, do some search and I am pretty sure you will be sucessful in it.

Love, and blessings...
M.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Hey all,
Thanks for reading ans posting your comments. I appreciate all the support I can get.

Just to clarify all this so there is no missunderstandings. Dr. Song is the Neurologist and Dr. Jones is the ortho.

Dr. S did the first surgery and although some symptoms went away many stuck around and here we are 8 months and 1 day post op. (posterio cervical Foraminotomy at C 3-4 4-5). Dr. J. also was the first one to say that "unfortunatley you have a bad neck!"

Dr. Jones is a Dr. that my attorney and I decided I should go to and in Feb about 45 days after surgery because I had sooooo much post op pain. It was sort of an opinion and an evaluation. He said at that time it was to early to make a good assessment. He told me if I still felt this bad to come see him again in 6 weeks. Six weeks had well since passed and I finally went back to see Dr. J. when the Neuro Dr. S. said I should go see him and pick his brain.

When Dr. S. made suggested I see the Ortho again. His was very snitty about it. His words were..."go pick Dr. J's brain and see what he says. In fact if you like him better I will not be bothered if you want him and you switch to his care and have him do the surgery" Both my Mom and I were really shocked at his attitude at that appointment. This was the same appointment that we also asked him what age he thought I was and found out he did not even know my age!.

At the second visit with Dr. J the ortho. I was treated with the utmost respect and the Physicians asisstant came in and point black said that the discogram results corralated with the symptoms I was having and clearly showed there was tearring and dammaged discs. The worst off them and also the biggest pain generators were C 4-5 and C 5-6. He then went on to explain in great detail again that the way this neck and disc problem is treated is with the ACDF surgery. He explained all that.

My Mom and I were shocked and impressed with the way we were treated by Cr. j's office and practice. I felt like they treated me as a whole and not just like I was a broken car part.

I feel that yes the Neuro Dr. S is and was out of line. I feel as though he has never believed I have a great deal of pain like I say I do. I feel he views me as a thorn in his side and my Mom (who has been to many of the appt's with this doc) feels the same way. It is as if I am an annoyance to him and he would be so much happier if I went away and did not return.
Wel guess what!! He's got it now. I will not return

The Ortho Dr. Jones I feel is where I am supposed to be. I have to prepare myself that I may have to jump through yet...yep...you got it .... more hoops. I think the first will be a cortisone ijection in my shoulder. We will find out what he thinks on the 14th which could not get here fast enough.

I do not think Dr. J is ready to say there is nothing they can do because if this were the case I don't think his PA would have came in and explained the treatment for the damaged discs. The PA also said that my discs are loosing their Hydration and becoming dry and that over time they will only deteriorate, hurt and cause more harm then they already are.

I hope this is all eaiser to follow.

I can only guess why the Neuro did what he did. I feel that he never really knew my age to begin with. I think he tried and hoped my neck would feel better after the foraminotomy and that the surgery would give me enough relief that the fusion would not be needed for a while. When that did not happen I think he was pretty well done with me. I think that because I made the mistake of crying in his office and telling him I did not want to wait forever to do the fusion and stay in agonizing pain, that I wanted to get on with my life and feel better...he took it as I am a wack job and thats when he sent me to be evaluated by the Pain Psychologist. I got a good evaluation from the Pain psych and even that was surprising to the Neuro.

You know the deal is Yes I am emotional. This neck injury came right after a 3 1/2 year battle to recover form a very long and difficult injury to my arm. I am tired. I am emotionally and mentally and physically zapped out.

Today I went to a 12 step meeitng and I totally felt numb to the world. I cared not about what was going on around me. I did laugh and list at the meeting but as I was driving to pay bills afterward I just felt Numb and empty. Like all the fight and pep is just gone. I know you all must be at a loss for encouragement for me anymore. I just feel like my spirit is slipping farther away into some abyss. I know it will begin to come back once I can get to the point where I am getting better. There are still treatments left for me, but i feel like I am swimming against the tide in getting what I need and I just have no more pep.

The thing is that I CAN'T let my spirit sink to far away. I gotta fight. I gotta keep on keeping on and you know what I DO. But It is very very hard to press on and I feel like if all I can do is go through the motions every day and stay sober everyday then I am doing the best I can emotionally and mentally to get through it.
As for the pain...well I dod feel I have gotten a few better nights sleep. I have been taking a good rest every day where sometimes I fall asleep and somtimes I doze or just zone out. This is a small but much needed improvement from the up 3 times a night and then stay up all day with only 4 hours sleep and unable to nap.
The pain seems to be helped a bit by the valium. I think the high levels of pain make me so tensed up that it exagerates the pain even more. With the valium it relaxes me right in the mid day when the tenseness is starting to come on. I get it nipped in the butt right away and I think that helps a bit.

Right now waking up at an 8 in the morning as opposed to a 9-10 is good I think. I will take that little improvement untill we can figure out what Dr. J the Ortho has to say next.

As usually I am sorry for the long post! Please pray for me. I am trying my best to keep posting to others because it takes me out of me and I also need to see what I say to others as well.
Chrissy

Old 08-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

forginon HB User

Chrissy,

Got a real bad migraine so I can't write much, but I have to comment.

You DO NOT have to endure the injection. Refuse, based on prior negative outcome. It's YOUR CHOICE.

Bill the neuro for your time. Ask your attorney how.

steve

Old 08-09-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

brianpain33 HB Userbrianpain33 HB User

Chrissy,
I can imagine you kind of expected this might be the outcome of the Neuro since he wants to be done with you. I have a feeling that he does not want to get sued by you for surgery failure. If he does another surgery on you and it is a failure, then he is probably seriously afraid of getting sued. However, do not focus on this right.

You need to focus on getting the Ortho doctor to do the surgery on you. You need to stay vigilant and tell him that you do not want any more injections. Heck, he might not even mention that. It was the Neuro doctor that mentioned the injection. Tell the Ortho doctor that you would really like to schedule the surgery ASAP because your pain is really starting to wear you down and you don't want to wait anymore. I would take someone with you so that they can be your support. I feel so sorry that things are taking so long to progress. However, you might be able to get the surgery done by the end of the month. Wouldn't that be great?

I will pray for you my friend. It seems like things are not going very well for either of us and we are both starting to give up some hope. However, let's continue to fight alright.

brian

Old 08-09-2008, 11:08 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Chrissy my love,

I almost don't know what to say except I am so, so, sorry this keeps happening to you. I have my opinions about surgeons, but I won't get into that right now. I'd suggest that you write this guy a letter, letting him know just how unprofessional and condescending he is, but I'm sure it wouldn't make any difference to him.

I just hope one of your docs can get things headed in the right direction for you soon. Where does your PM fit in to all of this? Does he have any "pull" with any other neuros or spinal orthos? Somebody he knows and trusts? Or would your attorney have any names?

I will continue to pray for you as always and if there is anything I can do, please let me know, OK hon? Bunches of hugs, CMP/MM

Old 08-10-2008, 02:38 AM   #9
Inactive
(female)

Confused089 HB User

Hi Chrissy,

It's really late and I have to go to bed so this is going to be short. I'll post a longer message later. I think nuerosurgeons [based on a sampling of about 8] are some of the *worst* human beings I have ever encountered in my life, so I can really empathize with you.

Unfortunately, when it comes to doing work on the spine however, they have training that orthopedic surgeons don't. I know ortho's can do fusions and work on the spine, and they are probably actual human beings, but I would only allow a nuerosurgeon to work on my spine and only one of the best/top neurosurgeons as well [ie, there is a fairly small and elite group of neuros -they all know each other and many went to the same schools - I would not just go with a GP referral [seems like they sometimes/often? recommend their friends] or even someone who is halfway human [I'm not saying orthopedic surgeons are but 1/1 ortho I met was human and 2/10 neurosurg.'s I met were human. If you are willing to travel, or depending on where you live, I can recommend top neurosurgeons [again, most are NOT human]. Mine turned out to be human, but I found him and referred myself to him.

Last point - I do not want to say anything that might further upset or discourage you, but I would be SO careful about getting a fusion. I have one and my pain increased dramatically after my fusion. I'll try to read your story when it isn't so late at night. They have so many ways of treating spinal problems w/o fusions. There is a lot written that suggests that fusions should be the last last resort unless the spine is so unstable only a fusion will fix it. An nuerosurgeon won't tell you that however, and an orthopedic surgeon may not either. They believe that surgery cures all. There are an awful lot of people in PM that suggest that surgery, especially fusions, exacerbates or causes chronic pain.

I really don't want to discourage you - please remember I haven't read most of your posts. Again, I know some excellent nuerosurgeons if you decide to get a fusion or have another spinal procedure done. I know you are in a tremendous amount of pain -- try not to let that influence you too much?? I don't know how it can't tho...just remember surgeons think surgery is the answer to everything and pain meds after surgery usually means they failed in some way [at least that is the way it seems like they see it], so they don't like to see their patients on meds after the fusion has taken hold.

Ok, I'm going to be quiet - I should really read your whole story before commenting. You've had such a rough time and I'm so sorry.

Last edited by Confused089; 08-10-2008 at 12:55 PM.

Old 08-10-2008, 06:55 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

Good Morning everyone,

Thanks for your posts.
Brian, I guess your right! I need to pull myself up by my boot straps and continue to move on in a forward direction. Not easy but I am ..as best I can at the moment.

It is interesting becuase this Nero Dr. S. right from the beging of my being his patient flat out told me I needed a fusion. SO why in the world is now trying to get me to go "away" I don't think that his 1st surgery was a total failure what I think is it only helped one aspect of the situation and the other half needs to be addressed now.

Not everyone who has an ACDF lives in chroninc pain afterward. I know we see and hear many things that might make it seem that way, but I have met some around my town and I have also met some successes on another forum I go to so I still feel it is a possibility that it may help. With any surgery it does come with risks and one is that you may feel worse.

This neurologist is the best neuro around this area with out having to go into California to U. C. Davis medical center. The U C Davis is about 130 miles from my home one way. That is where I was sent for my wrist and elbow after the problems in my wrsit and elbow had surpassed their knowledge.

This Group of Orthopedics Surgeons that I will now continue on with is a large group of ortho's and they actual have a big surgery center by the regional hospital and then a smaller surgery center that they just opened right below one of the office locations. Many or all I think have been associated with U C Davis and are still associated with research etc with them.
Dr. J. is a Spine Specialist and correct me if I am wrong but when a Dr. is a spine specialist there is some crossover in training in the ortho/neuro department. I am not positive but when they are termed a specialist I think they have to undergo more traing pertenant to the spine and nerves etc.

The fact of all of this is that I am at the Doctors mercy. Yes I know I do not have to undergo anything I don't want to but I think I need to ask my attorney of it is going to "not look good " for my case. I have not had a chance to tell the attorney of the Friday appointment yet.

On Monday I will call him and tell him what happened and that I no longer want to return to Dr. S.
Dr. J the ortho was actually the first ortho around this area to implant an artificial disc into someone. This was a long while agoa when it was all in the begining stages.
If Dr. Jones wants me to have the cortisone shot in my shoulder I will just try not to come off in a bad way. I will just talk openly with him about where the pain acutally is. I do not have pain IN the shoulder joint like say where you would get a flu shot. The only pain I have associatied with the shoulder is the burning pain I get under the scapular area whay at the lowest point of the scapula bone. If I have to I will look up the name of that end of the scapula t o better describe it.
They also need to remember that I have a hemangioma on or around T-7 and there should be documentation of this is one of the tests I have had. Actually I think it was seen when I had a CT scan of my liver. I guess I need to check that out too.

All I know is that I am just real tired of jumping through these hops. If there is a reason why the docs all want to wait to do this surgery then they should tell me WHY.
I have no choice but to just continue on as best I can.

This week I have some things to do like pay for my school and get the text book. I need to pretend like there will not be aby surgery in the next 30 days. My guess is if Dr. J. wants me to have the inj. I will more than likely have to have it done through my PM or through someone at the ortho;s office. The there will be another waiting period. SO I don't expect to be on any surgery schedule for at least until September sometime.

I think the Orthos office does surgery something like 3 days a week.

I am feeling well enough to go to church today so I will be lighting my candle for all of you while I am there.
Thanks so much for supporting me and encourageing me. I really feel that without all of your help I would be so crazy in my head trying to sort this all out. Trying to deal with all the emotions by my self and having no one to share it all with. Lots of you have spouses to help support you in some way even if it is just to lean on their shoulder and get a little cry out that is pretty huge. I know Brian is in the same boat as I am and there has to be a few others on here that live alone....so for us loners...lol... I will say an extra little prayer of thanks that we all have eachother.

Oh one more thing.
For those who would like to help me I think I need to come up with a plan for my next appoinment with Dr. J. The appt will be next Thursday the 14th and my Mom will be with me at the appointment so I will not be alone there.
She tries her best to be here for all important appt's.

Chrissy

Old 08-10-2008, 08:23 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Quote:
Dr. J. is a Spine Specialist and correct me if I am wrong but when a Dr. is a spine specialist there is some crossover in training in the ortho/neuro department. I am not positive but when they are termed a specialist I think they have to undergo more traing pertenant to the spine and nerves etc.
They usually have to do a fellowship or residency in a particular field of specialty. This can sometimes be a short stint or a long-term one, depending on how specialized they want to be.

Quote:
Oh one more thing.
For those who would like to help me I think I need to come up with a plan for my next appoinment with Dr. J. The appt will be next Thursday the 14th and my Mom will be with me at the appointment so I will not be alone there.
She tries her best to be here for all important appt's.

I'll try to come up with some suggestions and post back, OK? I'm glad that your mom is going to be there with you. I really believe when you are dealing with a doc who doesn't seem to be listening to what you are trying to tell them, it is a plus to have the back-up of another person in the room. Especially a parent. I think it makes the doc less apt to ignore you. It's like you have a "witness" or advocate on your side. Hang in there sweetie. Between all of us, we'll help figure this out. Thanks for the candle. It is such a sweet thing to do for all of us. Many hugs, CMP/MM

Old 08-10-2008, 11:44 AM   #12
Inactive
(female)

Thanks Cmpgirl!

I appreciate the help. I feel a bit like my thought processes are a bit skewed considering all I am going through.

Today I woke up feeling alright to go to church so I did that and stopped at the Wal mart to buy a few things. I tried on 3 tops and I swear it set me off with one of those scarry type of neck spasms. I keep having to check my typing because my fingers are not working very good. They are numb and tingly all this is mostly left sided and my left arm is very heavvy. I have it propped on a pillow just to type this.

I hate it when this happens...the slightest amount of activity and Boom here we are off with the flare and spasm. I always have the spasms but this is a bigger one and they are scarry. I just pray it does not get any worse than this becuase the last time it was close to this I had to go to the ER.

Please pray

I just took a BT med and a valium becuase it is not time for my regular LA med yet. so pray it will help.

Chrissy

Old 08-10-2008, 12:35 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

Toonces1 HB UserToonces1 HB UserToonces1 HB UserToonces1 HB UserToonces1 HB User

Chrissy, I can really understand where you are coming from. It sounds like our situations are somewhat similar. I, too, feel like I am a thorn in my surgeon's side. I think he did my surgery, and then when I still had pain, he just wanted to pass me off to someone else, rather than trying to figure out the problem, because he didn't want to be bothered by it. I got referred to a pain psychologist, too. I also have neck problems, and have pain in the scapular region. You know what, when I first went in to the surgeon with that problem (scapular pain), they gave me an injection of cortisone in my shoulder! What a dope (my doctor). The two areas aren't even close. I doubt that such an injection would help your problem. It probably won't hurt much, but it would be a distraction for you getting the real treatment you need.

I really feel for you. You shouldn't have been treated that way by the neuro. Can you just be done with him? That's what I have decided to do. I had my 6-month post surgery follow-up, and I'm pretty much fused. I think I just want to cut ties with him. He has done nothing but cause me headache and heartache. I hope you can do the same.

I think you may have posted it elsewhere, but how many levels do you need fused?

Old 08-11-2008, 05:53 AM   #14
Inactive
(female)

Hey Confused,

Honey I am so sorry for all your pain! I feel for you and I am praying for you!
i also do appreciate all the information that you have posted.

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this but the ortho practice is call Tahoe Fracture and Orthopedic. I think in there web site it explains about all the different docs there and about their traing and whatever research they are involved in.

Confused how did you find out all that info about your surgeon? Does that cost money to find out if they have any complaints against them??

I was at church yesterday and I saw a woman with an aspen collor on so we stood and talked. She said she had the same Neuro..the one I am not going back to see. She talked about how suuccessful her fusion has been...she had 4 levels done. She talked about how kind he was and understanding and I just could not get that becuase that is not how he has acted towards me.

My Mom and I got to thinking about his (neuro's) attitude. Back in the end of Februaury after the Jan 8th surgery when I had already started to decline my attorney set up an appointment with this Ortho...Dr. Jones for a consultation of sorts. My neuro found out about it and my Mom said she felt that he started with his attitude way back then. I do see this as a possible senerio.
The neuro is or got irritated because I went to the ortho and got checked by him.

Whatever his issues I jast can not subject myself to someone who could care less about my injury. Much less let them go in there and operate on me when I do not feel they really care.

Toonces1
I will be having C 4-5 and C 5-6 fused. So a two level as far as what they have discussed at this point. The potential for more fusion later is a very great possibility because the discogram did show a very very small amount of pain coming from C 3-4

I am sorry to hear that you have so much pain too. You know way back in the begingin of seeing the Neuro he has always claimed that the burning I have deep under the lower part of my scapular has been secondary to mmy neck. Which I do feel is a huge possibility.

As for that shoulder ...well the only timeI ever hvae and issue is when my left arm is feeling very heavy and my arm is hard to lift...but even then it does not hurt in the actual part of the shoulder where the head of the humorus sits in the part of the scapula called the glenoid cavity. This is where the head of the humorus moves and rotates.

The burning pain I have is way down at the inferior most part of the scapula called the inferior angle. That is like the very tip of the bottom of the scapula. So now you all know I have looked it up in my book and now I can beeter describe where the pain is. Well maybe I should not use the actual names of things but just say and the bottom most tip of the scapular area.

It is only a few more days now untill i will see the Ortho again. I am glad that I will have my Mom with me. although the last time we went to the dr. together I had to tell her not to answer for me.
We got to the check in counter and I had made prior arrangemnets with them about the billing. My mom started to pipe in and say thas not how the attorney said to do it. I had to just aske her nicely to leave it alone I had already discussed this with the attorney. Then when the Physicians assistant came in she kept interupting when ever I was trying to ask a question and then getting the PA sidetraceked. Fianlly when the PA was all done answering he I got to ask my questions. When he left the room I had to tell her that I want her to be at the appointment and I would like her to ask questions but I would also like it if she waited until I was done speaking with the medical staff and not interupt. She did not get mad or anything but I did have to say 2 times that day that I am almost 39 years old and for the most part know what I am doing and she does not have to answer all the wustions and interupt while I am trying to ask some things.
We now are in agreement of how things should go in an appointment. She is more then welcome to put her opinion in there and ask any question she wants as long as she does not side-track or interupt the doctor or me.

Well I did have a nasty nasty spasm last night in my neck. Thanks God I have enough valium to last for the entire month now that the PM has given me the option to take one a day.

Chrissy

Last edited by skych; 08-11-2008 at 05:55 AM.

Closed Thread