It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Izzy, how are you doing?

Dear Izzy,
how are you doing, honey? How do you deal with your loss? Can you find any way to help your pain? Any support from family? Friends?
I want you to know that I and all of us here thinking of you and our hearts go out to you... Please, don't hesitate to come and vent - we will understand and give you our shoulders to cry on...

Best wishes to you,
Moldova

Old 08-09-2008, 06:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User
Re: Izzy, how are you doing?

Oh Moldova~
Thank you so much for thinking of me when there are so many others who are in need. I really appreciate you thinking of me.
I really am doing as best I can. I have been able to take some time myself to take a few rides and go to the special places that my dad used to take me storm chasing with tornados, and wathing amazing lightning storms, and that really to me was the best.
It has been stormy and all here and just a perfect backdrop to how Id like to remember my dad, and I know he is here with me. The smells, sights, just everything in those magical moments have been wonderful and comforting at the same time.
Being around people and trying to be together , well Im used to being under pressure, and making it all work, so its just been something Ive had to do.

My mom is doing well, and she has my sis and my bro, that live close, and she really is so outgoing and still showing horses on her OWN at 74 yrs of age.
So she isnt one to wilt and fall off the face of the earth, but she and my dad were together since grade school, so what can I say.
Reach left me a wonderful post, and i have to say is that my dad and I shared the common bond lately of CP, but we shared many others as well.
I do know that I helped my dad with his CP, and got him help when docs there didnt have a clue. That has made me feel better.
Sorry to ramble, I really feel so greatful that everyone here has had myself and my family in their thoughts and prayers, and where else would you find this kind of comfort and compassion with persons you dont know.
Thank you Moldova, I hope everything is going well for you. I hope all here are doing better. I hope I can get through this and help all of you as you have me.
It feels good to be home...
xoxoox,
IZZY'SMOM

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2008, 08:43 PM   #3
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

Hey Izz.....Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Hope all is going ok with you. I know you've been through a lot lately. Hopefully, you can make it back into some tournaments in a little bit.

Take care,

Ex

Last edited by Executor; 08-09-2008 at 08:44 PM.

Old 08-09-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User

Ex~
Im looking forward to posting tomorrow and letting you know hw Im doing. Thank you for posting. I have a ton to express, but just need to find the right time.
Thanks for always being there for me. If Im any thing like you, I just need to take some time and get my thoughts gathered to where I can deliver my thanks and thoughts to everyone and not be all scattered and crazy.
I have tons to say to every person here, but its too early. I just want to say "Thank You" to everyone who is standing by me and giving me my space.
I really am still going through my thoughts and feelings, and feel llike posting right now is just kind of hollow.
After a bit, Ill be able to express my thoughts and feelings, and they will make more sense than now.
Thank you to everyone...I wont forget you, I promise~
xoxoxoxoxo,
xoxoxoxoxox,
IZZY'SMOM
P.S. I have contracts to honor, and no one has given me ANY crap. It will all work out, and Im very greatful for everyone giving me my space.
Its been unbelievable.

Old 08-10-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Hey Izz,

I just wanted to say I've been thinking of you too. And as always, I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers. I know what you mean about doing the things that remind you of your dad. I swear, after my dad passed, I would "see" him, out of the corner of my eye, at my daughter's little league and school games. He was so thrilled that his granddaughter was an athelete. I most certainly wasn't! LOL He never missed one of her games. There are times, even now, where I will find a little piece of paper with his handwriting on it and I will get this feeling that he is right there with his hand on my shoulder.

Stay strong and embrace those memories. It's great that the tour is being so understanding. Sending warm hugs, CMP/MM

Old 08-10-2008, 12:28 PM   #6
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User

So good to hear from you. Don't rush, we are not going anywhere!
As long as we know you are doing OK - we are happy for you. Time is the best Doctor; I am glad you have such wonderful memories of your dad and things you were sharing together - this always helps in your grieve.

Best wishes...
Hugs, Moldova.

Closed Thread