It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Confused089 HB User
Fabby - are you doing ok?

Hi Fabby, it's been over a week since you posted about your hand. Are you doing ok? Have you been able to see anyone or find out anything? Hope you are feeling ok and have been able to get some help@

Old 08-11-2008, 08:08 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

forginon HB User
Re: Fabby - are you doing ok?

I'm a bit worried too.

However, I've seen Fabby go for a bit w/o posting and things were OK for the msot part. Fabby may well be the toughest soul here.

I don't know if you are aware, but she went pretty much w/o pain meds for upwards of two weeks a few months ago when there was a screw-up with her doc (doc's fault) and she weathered the WDs until she could get a new script. Many would have fallen under such strain.

steve

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-11-2008, 10:15 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User

Fabby,
I checked yesterday new posts and did not see you here for couple of days by now - are you OK?

I hope you are having a good time and that is why decided to take some time off. Than enjoy!

Please let us know, too many of us are worry about our friend here...

Moldova

Old 08-11-2008, 09:36 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Hey Fabs, Just checking in with the rest. I hope you're OK too. I must admit, I'm curious about your hand/arm problem too. Hang in there, my friend. Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs, CMP/MM

Old 08-11-2008, 10:28 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

ms_west HB User

Fabby, honey, I pray that you are doing okay and are just out there enjoying life and don't have time for your old friends.

Closed Thread