It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User
Hi From Izzy!

Hey everyone!
Im sorry I havent written much. Ive been busy, but also taking time to reflect, and just relax and be home with my family.
My med change has helped a lot. Im really ok right now, and it makes things so much better.
I havent had much time to catch up on every one. I want to reply to all of you, and I have to get online at my sisters home, which is an hour and a half away from my mom and dads, and I spend most if not all of my time at my moms and dads. So I really only have time for a quick hello!
Thank you to all of you for allowing me my space, and i cant wait to get home and talk to all of you.
Hang in there!~ Ive been thinking of all of you. Thank you for always thinking of me and being there for me. I feel really bad that I cant answer all of your posts, after you have been so comforting and kind to me. I will make it up when I return. Its difficult when you only have just a bit to "check in" and wish you could post to everyone here. I hope you understand, I really do.
Love,
xoxoxoxox,
IZZY'SMOM

Last edited by IZZY'SMOM; 08-14-2008 at 06:18 PM.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:13 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: Hi From Izzy!

Hello Izz....Been thinking of you. Glad to hear you're well.

Forgive me for forgetting....But, what is the regimen now?

Regards,

Ex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2008, 07:21 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User

Hi Ex!
I have a few minutes to reply, but now Im on Oxy 20 mg, and hydro 20 mgs...each three time daily. The hydro is 20 mg LA, anf the oxy is 20 mg IR, but I decided to let it go for now. I needed the boost.
It should be the oxy being a LA med and the hydro my b/t, but its ok for now.
Im happy, and the mix is ok.
When I get back, and if my needs arent being met, Ill address the issue at that timeI was so desperate at the time, and didnt have time for any other scripts to be sent to me, and I just let it ride.
The LA hydro 20 mg, is ok, but having the 20 mg IR oxy is making it ok.
Funny, isnt it? It's backwards, but Im just leaving it alone, and being greatful.
Thanks for thinking of me, Ex..you always seem to get me. Thank you to all of you who "get me" and love me for just being me.
xoxoxoxox,
IZZY'SMOM

Old 08-14-2008, 07:28 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

music47 HB User
Thumbs up Re: Hi From Izzy!

Izzy

It's great to hear from you and glad you are feeling better. My prayers are with you.

Hugs Nadine

Old 08-15-2008, 06:59 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZZY'SMOM View Post
Hi Ex!

The LA hydro 20 mg, is ok, but having the 20 mg IR oxy is making it ok.
Funny, isnt it? It's backwards, but Im just leaving it alone, and being greatful.
Yes, it is backwards, but if it works, what the heck. That's the thing about PM....Different strokes for different folks. You'll figure out what works for you. You've been through a lot....Hope things start to improve for you.

Let me know when you're playing again so I can root for you in theory.

Take care,

Ex

Old 08-15-2008, 09:02 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

trowftd3 HB User

I agree with Ex. It if works....it works. Don't worry about it being backwards. But, if it's just ok then let talk to your doc when you get a chance. Let him know that you've been plugging along but haven't had time to talk to him about him(or the energy). Tell him things are almost right but could we switch the two meds. Tell him how you think this will get you settled and you won't have issues and won't be calling him every two weeks with a problem.(we hope) I think it's just a matter of fine tuning things for your body and you're sooooo close!

Glad to hear from you. How much longer are you staying at your folks' house?
How is your mom doing? I'm sure she greatly appreciates having you around...even if you have siblings close by! And yes, we get you here.
Take care,8^)~Mush

Old 08-15-2008, 12:19 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User

Hi mush~
Ill be heading home on Wednesday. I forgot to add, please pray for my llittle son, he is playing for the Jr. Championship, Sat. and Sunday. Hes only 12, and I hope and pray he does well. Its been hard for him as well, and this would be a wonderful thing for him.
Ill post tomorrow after his first round.
Hope everyone is having a good day. Today it took me about an hour to get out of bed. I think its catching up with me, ugh!
xoxoxoxo,
IZZY'SMOM

Old 08-16-2008, 06:46 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Izz, Just wanted to say that I'm glad you are getting at least manageable pain control and agree with the rest that if it ain't broke, for now, then it can wait till you have the time to sit down with the doc and fine tune things. Who knows, maybe the reverse combo, with a little increase in both, might just work better than the old way ever did.

Don't worry about posting often enough. We all understand. Lord, with all that has happened, it is amazing that you have found the time that you have, to pop in and say hello. We are all with you in spirit, so just do what you need to do and take this time to be with your family.

I'll be saying some extra prayers for your little guy. I hope he blows the rest of them right off the course. Get your rest and we'll be here when you're ready and have more time. Love ya girl! CMP/MM

Old 08-16-2008, 07:27 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

Welcome back Cmpgirl....I've been kinda worried about you. Glad to see you posting again.

Ex

Last edited by Mod08; 08-16-2008 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Only post to the thread orginator!

Old 08-16-2008, 08:25 AM   #10
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User

HI honey!
Glad to hear from you and so happy to hear you are OK and spending time with your family. What can be better out there?
Enjoy and don't feel bad for not posting, we understand.
As long as you are OK

Best wishes

Old 08-16-2008, 06:15 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

sammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB User

Hey Izzy, It is so nice when someone comes on & says somethings working for them or they are doing better Or anything positive. You need that relief, especially now. I hope your family is well & take care, I will think of your son, I am sure he will do great. Take care & god bless, Sammy

Closed Thread