It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2008, 07:36 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

skych HB Userskych HB User
Cmpgirl, Music47, Aver, SpinalMalady and others...Thank You!

Hey everyone,

I did not csee any current threads from you all and some others I know that have been supporting me along my journey,

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all of your support. I am not always up to date on everyone's issues, pain and treatments, but I did want to just drop a not to tell you al that I really appreciate the support and encouragement that you all have been goving to me.

Sometimes it is hard to keep up with and respond to everyons threads as I am sure you all have felt the same way on occasion.

Thanks again from the core of my heart. There is no way I would be able to do this journey without my Chronic Pain buds! There are so many of you here that hold a special place in my heart. Even those who have never posted to me and vis verso I know we do it together and for that I am forever grateful.

Chrissy

Old 08-17-2008, 08:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User
Re: Cmpgirl, Music47, Aver, SpinalMalady and others...Thank You!

Hey Chrissy,

Thanks for thinking of me. I've been around and reading and posting when I can. I'm still trying to adjust to my most recent med changes and I have to say that I'm a bit dissapointed that the new doses haven't been as beneficial as I had hoped.

I don't know why things aren't improving. Not sure if the increase was just not enough, or if it is added pain. I seem to have new pain popping up all over the place. Could be that I have just been doing too much as well. Hubby has had a week off each month of the summer and even though we haven't gone away yet, we've been doing little day trips and work around the house. (I'm really just the "supervisor" when it comes to the work part, LOL) Our old neighbors just bought a new house in a nearby town and had a housewarming party yesterday, but I had to beg off, because I am just not up to it right now. I was showered, dressed and ready to go out the door, and I just broke down. I feel like such a whiner sometimes.

These are the times when I start having trouble with the "A" word. Even after all these years, I still struggle once in a while with acceptance. I know my PM will work with me when I see him next, and I'll get over this "funk". I always do. And summer in general is also a rough time for me on an emotional level. Too many memories.

Well, sorry for the ramble. I really just meant to say thank you for thinking of me. I really appreciate your kind words. They mean so much to me. I hope you are giving yourself some down time to sort through all that you have ahead of you. I pray for you every day, and I know things will fall into place for you, with time. Please take good care of yourself hon. Bunches of hugs, CMP/MM

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-17-2008, 09:28 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Re: Cmpgirl, Music47, Aver, SpinalMalady and others...Thank You!

Chrissy,
we are all here for each other: to support and share...
Best of luck to you and feel better!

Closed Thread