It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2008, 04:52 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User
Hi Everyone!!!

Hi to everyone!
Sorry Ive been AWOL, but Ive been here a bit. First of all, my med change has worked really well. Its funny, but like all of you said: if it works why change it!
Ive been trolling and reading all of your posts as much as Ive been able to.
I pretty much took off the rest of the summer from golf. My son won his tourney, and I am so proud and happy for him. My easing off has been a whole other story. Im dealing with everything from sponsors to contracts, ect. and it has really put a HUGE strain on me. Ill go into that later when I get settled.
Its been really crappy dealing with my emotions with my father's death. I have been really doing well with the pain aspect, physically, but emotionally, IM really struggling.
Ive been back home for only a few days, and then back to my parents. My schedule has been crazy, and my son starts school Monday, so Ive been back helping him get adjusted.
I just wanted to weigh in, and tell all of you thank you again for your support, and I hope to be able to post more for you now, since Ill be home for awhile.
Thank you all for giving me your support, but yet my privacy during this horrible time. I hope I can only return to you what you all have given me.
Im happy to be back~
xoxoxox,
IZZY'SMOM

Old 08-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User
Re: Hi Everyone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZZY'SMOM View Post

I just wanted to weigh in, and tell all of you thank you again for your support, and I hope to be able to post more for you now, since Ill be home for awhile.
Thanks for checking in Izz....I've been thinking about you and have been wondering how you've been doing. It's good to hear from you.

Take care,

Ex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2008, 08:41 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

IZZY'SMOM HB User

Hi Ex!!
Thanks so much for the reply. It means so much. I have so much to say, and tell, and my son starts school monday, so IM trying to spend all day tomorrow with him for sure. Ill update ASAP! I have missed all of you terribly...its been a really long haul and Ive been struggling.
Im glad to be back. I feel like I can let it all out here, with all of you, when Im ready, and have the chance. It wont be long, I promise. My physical pain has been under control, but my psych. pain has really been a struggle to deal with. Life can throw curve balls at any time. Thanks for being here for me, all of you~
xoxoxox,
IZZY'SMOM

Old 08-24-2008, 06:12 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

skych HB Userskych HB User

Izzy,

Thanks for throwing a bit of encouragment my way in the other post.
I am glad that your med change is working and totally understand that your emotions are a bit scrambeld. After all that has gone on I think that it is pretty normal to feel that way.
It is nice to see you and I am sending out good thoughts for you!!

Chrissy

Old 08-24-2008, 07:12 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Executor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB UserExecutor HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by IZZY'SMOM View Post

I feel like I can let it all out here, with all of you, when Im ready, and have the chance. It wont be long, I promise.
When you're ready, I'm ready.......

Take care,

Ex

Old 08-24-2008, 07:18 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Hey Izz, Glad to hear from you. I totally understand how you're feeling right now. My dad was the first really close person that I lost, and especially because of the relationship we had, it really knocked me for a loop. I just want you to know that what you're feeling is perfectly normal and you will get through it. I did go talk to someone about a month after he passed. He was a therapist who specialized in grief counseling, and he was such a big help.

Take your time and do what you need to do. We miss you, but we'll still be here when you're ready. I'm sending some special prayers your way and some gentle hugs, from one daddy's girl to another. Peace to you and your family, CMP/MM

Last edited by cmpgirl; 08-24-2008 at 09:06 AM. Reason: typo

Old 08-24-2008, 08:29 AM   #7
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User

Izzy,
nice to hear from you. I am glad you are doing better physically even though you are doing so much! I can totally understand how much you are missing your daddy. Doesn't mean how old they are and how we are - it always a tragedy to loose your parent and I am not sure if we ever can get over it.
So my heart goes out to you on it!

Hang on, honey... time is the best DR... will get easier in time.

Best wishes, M.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:43 AM   #8
Inactive
(male)

forginon HB User

Izzy,

I've missed you so much.

And I am so glad for your son's win. That is so cool.

Whenever you're ready to "let it out" we'll be here for you.

It's very good to "hear your voice."

steve

Old 08-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #9
Inactive
(female)

Confused089 HB User

Hi Izzy,

Glad you are feeling better physically. I know you must still be struggling with a lot of emotional turmoil. I wanted to thank you for being one of the first people on the board to reach out to me - I really appreciated it. Just wanted to stop in here and wish you well as well as welcome you back!

Congratulations on your son's success!

Old 08-27-2008, 10:38 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

sammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB User

Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts, it is a tough lose to deal with. Yep, I was another daddys girl, when I lost my dad I thought maybe that was not such a good thing, but oh the memories I have.
I remember the pain & struggle, very much an emotional rollercoster along with it all feeling like a bad dream. So you are in my prayers along with your loved ones. Bless you & yours, Sammy

Closed Thread