It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

sammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB User
Marcia (feelbad) what is your status?

Marcia, I miss you my friend & you have been on my mind.
How are you doing? Any luck on changes with meds with your doc?
Ray has the RSD & mentioned what a bad day she had, so thought I would see how you are doing. I put a post on the bone board to let you know I did look at the dermatome chart, pretty interesting not to mention informative.
How is the knee & shoulder? I am trying some different topicals & would love to find something to help you to.
I am not sure if you will see this but hopefully you'll run across it. Sammy

Old 08-30-2008, 08:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: Marcia (feelbad) what is your status?

thanks for asking sammy. i keep forgetting theyhave the "two' pain boards now.duh. i popped into the bone board before and didn;t se any new posts buti will have to check again. i am dealing with this no raise in meds thing really really badly right now. instead of the raise i so deperately need at my night,i am now on a 'rearranged" med schedule with instead of my usual 80-80-40 they now added some 20s but it didn't bring my total intake up,just so we can now do 60-80-60. while this has helped with my night pain,my morning now sucks once my legs dissipate all that nighttime bulit up energy? its been kinda ugly here and it is also affecting my depression as well. thank god the dang blocks helped with my RSD knee or i probably would have jumped off the bridge by now.

my knee was getting sooo completley out of control before the two blocks helped. i can now at least wear my TENS again on it without sending it into those hidous elecrically stmulated spasms. so that IS a huge plus,believe me. i will take what i can get right now.

are you having bone pain in that area of surgery still? i keep getting what i am calling 'bone zingers"? they are just like nerve zingers from like radiculopathy but instead of nerve its in my bone. from my mid c spine(where i keep hearing and feeling bone grinding?) and out to and thru the upper humorus area. just nasty little buggers. very quick and out of nowhere usually when i simply move the arm a particular way,but they are just boom,there,then subside. wierd as all get out. but in between the zingers is a constant achiness in that upper humorus(and at the very very top too) that just never seems to really go away. i am wondering if this was the area of bone that my ortho took that pic of and showed me post op? the bone surface itself has like little reddish types of spider veining in it? and of course,for the life of me i simply cannot even remeber what he actually told me this was. but i am still seeing my wonderful PT guy once a week for my myo and cranio. i honestly think that if it wasn;t for the PT and just what really amazing things this guy can release and simply relieve for me,i would be in sooo much more pain than i currently am. that dam kidney is just pushing everything uwards and is a constant source of pressure and pain which i am assuming wont actually even begin to go away til i lose that kidney,which also scares the crap outta me. aint life grand sammy?

so how are things going with you hon. i have notbeen able to keep popping in here as much as usual. i will have to pop up to the bone baords and read your post. i just really need to get over this latest "dump" in my depression. i am just dealing with alot of family issues too on top of all this. my hubby did take the dog and the "pony" up north so i am enjoying not having to dodge the 'hits' from my "puppy' right now. god sammy this dog IS a freaking pony and only eight months old right now?? eek? really great dog tho with a really great temperment, just imagine clifford the big red dog right now,thats where we are at with this thing. i didn;t think ANY flippin dog could even GET this big,and it is still growing?? should be fun to see how this all goes when he hits about one year? i am goinmg to the bone boards now. see ya hon,and thanks for asking about me. it means alot sammy. Marcia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2008, 12:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB User
Re: Marcia (feelbad) what is your status?

Marcia, You finally realized you have a horse & not a dog,lol.
I am so sorry. You are always on my mind & have held my hand so what can I do for you?
When is your next PM appointment?

Geez, that kidney pain & pressure (I am assuming) has to awful.

I am getting over a virus, so still feel crummy, but because of sleeping more I actully was able to cut back any where between 1-1/12 of my percocet, I never sleep during the day. This is kind like Mono, whipping my butt. I know now what its like to be up all night. Woke up with my arm froze in bent postion, hurt like heck to unbend it. Exactly what happens after ESIs due to keeping them over my head, except I just cant lift them for abit. Crazy!
My back is really hurting with this virus. I have really been trying some natural things more, ice, oils... Got called to work for the rest of this evening, first day I feel somewhat ok., but I am the boss & noone else to cover.
I am worried about you, I dont like to think of you depressed, cant you call your doctor if this continues? you just hang in there & I am always here for you. I cant get on as often when I am working but that does not mean you all are not on my mind.
Please take care, you will be in my thoughts, sending pain free wishes your way. What have we got to loose right? Always in my prayers. Sammy

Closed Thread