It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Round1 HB User
Moldova, how are you doing.

Hi there Moldova, havent seen you posting just to let you know I havent forgotten you ! Just wondering how things are at your end. Know you said you find it hard to type now with the pain. But just to let you know that even though you are out of sight you not out of mind. Any news on those bloods test things you spoke about?

Tomorrow the schools open and of course today we had sun,,,,,, which we saw very little of it. We had about 4 good sun days in early May and that was it. Dreadfull summer, rained most of it. Now the schools open and those wooly school jumpers go on the kids, out comes the sun ! Thankfully I am in better shape this year than last year. I know when I had my op in may last year my main concern was getting to do the school run. Thankfully this year I will be doing the 2 runs ........... I am so happy about it. When my son asked who would be collecting him he was thrilled. It is easier this year as the time has gone to 2.30 rather than 1.00. So it gives me time to get things done and rest and then collect. Also he wouldnt be going to afterschoolers but spending the time with me at home and he will be able to go out and play with his friends. I know in some posts you told me that it would soon change for me, and give it time. While I realise it is the meds that are helping me but i dont care, something thank God is helping me to get thru the day.

Moldova, take care this is just a little update to let you know where I am at, and please God you have so relief aswell.

Round1

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread