It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2008, 06:01 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB Usertiggertoo2174 HB User
X-ray results...

As I expected the x-ray didn't show anything. I see the Dr. again next Thursday. I already had my yearly physical scheduled for then and don't see much point in trying to get in sooner. Just guessing, but I suspect the next step will be another MRI or CAT scan. I'm thinking more and more that this is muscular, but I agree with the doc that we need to rule out anything else. I'd hate to miss something that could be easily taken care of like a gallbladder. I'll try to post after my appt next week, but will have limited time for the next few weeks. I got a project timeline moved up on me from due around end of January to due Oct 9, Yikes. I'm going to be scrambling to get everything done, but I'll check in when I can.

Hope everyone has a low pain day.

Tigg.

Old 09-12-2008, 03:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB User
Re: X-ray results...

Tigger you have the right attitude. Just keep pushing those tests so you can rule out any other potential causes. I did not hold much hope for the xrays either. As far as it being in those muscles well it sounds like it very well could be but once again with out those tests you never know. No matter what it is, I am here for you. Tried to put on a bra yesturday for the first time in like forever, lasted a whole 15 minutes on those ribs. Just was not worth the pain. I hope your doctor sets up something for you here soon, get the ball rolling on trying to figure it out once & for all. I know its the not knowing that is the hardest part. God bless, Sammy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

skych HB Userskych HB User
Re: X-ray results...

Hey Tig,

I know it is tough sometimes while the docs are going through all the certain tests to rule things out. You sound like your handeling things well. I know for me it was very frustrating with the "no News" kinda thing.
hang in there and I hopr that your project will get done by its deadline and all will be well.
Chrissy

Closed Thread