It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2008, 07:53 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User
Back From Vaca..... Good and Bad News

Hello Everyone,

I'm back from my trip, and we had a beautiful week. Only rained one day, but that was OK. We just hung out at the hotel and vegged. It was just as good as the sunny days. I do feel much more relaxed, on an emotional level. Hubby and I were able to re-connect and renew our relationship, without the interference of the outside world and all that goes with it. For the most part, we were able to put the last several months on the back burner and focus on "us". We ate too much and loved every minute of it. I am now "paying" for the added activity though. (Not anything I didn't expect)

I returned to find out some sad news regarding my brother, and I posted an update on the A&R board about that. I want to thank everyone who jumped over there and offered support, advice and prayers. As I hope you all know, I can't even put into words how much you all mean to me. I have missed you all and am so glad to be back. We did bring the laptop with us but I never had the chance to get on-line and read or post. So, I have lots of catching up to do. I'll probably spend the next day or two, reading and posting. I've been having to take most of my BT meds every day for now, but should be able to taper back down over the next week or two. Just the usuall payback for over-doing it. But I don't regret one second of it!

Thanks again for everything. I'll be hanging around as much as I feel up to it. I hope everyone is doing OK (as much as we all can, that is). Much love, CMP/MM

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

Confused089 HB User
Re: Back From Vaca..... Good and Bad News

Cmpgrl, so glad you were able to truly "get away" from it all and put all the other things to the side while you reconnected with your husband and just "enjoyed" life. I will catch up on your brother soon.

Old 09-17-2008, 08:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cmpgirl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confused089 View Post
Cmpgrl, so glad you were able to truly "get away" from it all and put all the other things to the side while you reconnected with your husband and just "enjoyed" life. I will catch up on your brother soon.
Thanks Confused,

I'm just catching up and reading a lot right now. I haven't read any of your recent posts/threads yet, but will be doing just that in the next couple of days. I have posted on the other board with the latest. I really appreciate you taking the time to check in on it. Take care and I hope all is well with you. Fondly, CMP/MM

Old 09-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Aver00 HB User

I am so glad you had a great vacation, you deserve it - I am leaving for Dallas to see my grandbaby and am really excited - love to all
Huggs Aver

Old 09-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Round1 HB User

cmpgirl,

Glad you are back. Yes it is nice to get away, but even nicer to get home.

No place like home.

round1

Old 09-21-2008, 03:42 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

sammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB User

cmp, How nice that you were able to spend some quaiity time with your husband. with all that you both have went through & considering what you are still dealing with its nice to get that time together. Its good to have you back. Your poor SIL I still wonder whats up with that doctor to do to take such drastic measures. Perhaps in time it will come out. God bless, Sammy

Old 09-21-2008, 05:29 AM   #7
Veteran

Mod08 HB UserMod08 HB UserMod08 HB User
Rigel Bee

Always start a new thread for your own question or problem. You post has been moved into a seperate thread of its own. Adding a post to someone elses thread can provide a distraction to the users original question and the topic can become centered on your question OR your question can be inadvertently missed/overlooked in that thread.

The thread remains on this message board and is located entitled: CMP..........question for you & anyone else is welcome to chime in.

Here is the link: [url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=635813[/url]

Good luck.
Mod 08

Old 09-21-2008, 06:57 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

friendly_one HB User

Dear CMP,

I'm so happy you went on your vacation. I have to keep this short because I'm leaving for a week to go see some of my family I haven't seen in over 5 years. I'll post more when I get back. Again, I'm so happy you are back!

Shay

Closed Thread