It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

zoey1 HB User
Smile Ike update pain levels slow steps

We had good news from insurance comapny. We will start being albe to get bids for the roof , floor cieling appliances. They even replaced the clothing that was in the water ( how about that )
Looking forward to getting things back in place.
Oh Get this i called our pharmacy it was open! I got my meds in and can pick them up tommrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got stuck with Jury duty yesterday ( very hard on me and pain levels shot up) docs office not open yet maybe by next week.....
I will get a permanent waiver on jury duty due to permanent disability
Any way things are getting better .
Someone asked how were the pain levels during storm and afterwards. I guess they were so bad i really do not remember much except being very miserable and scared.
So with each passing day things getting better
/wave thanks for listening

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2008, 09:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

sammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB Usersammyo1 HB User
Re: Ike update pain levels slow steps

Zoey, Well its nice to hear that an insurance company is actually in full cooperation.
Good for you. I could not imagine going through something like that. My family has living in Florida & all. Last time I was visiting they were showing the damage that was left behind, sad. I know that as far as the weather goes it does effect my pain level, combine that with the stress of what you have been through & I am sure your pain levels were way up there. I am glad your doing well & get that jury duty business taken care of. The last thing you need is more stress. Good luck my friend, hope things continue to go smooth. Sammy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

zoey1 HB User
Re: Ike update pain levels slow steps

thanks sammy for the response of course scared i will end up in the er since can't get to docs yet.
Normally fairly positive but having hard time being that way at the moment.
I guess it is part and pa cell of chronic pain and not being able to get the help when you need it.......
Still fighting health insurance company to replace the darn chair i will appeal it till it goes all the way up .........

Closed Thread