It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

zoey1 HB User
Bad weekend but 1st week of dec several appointments pm too

We went through days of contractors clean up from the storm repairs. The house is slowly getting together, Middle of them being here cell phone took a walk ( my life line) and strawberry rash head to toe came with high levels of pain i ended up waylaid in midst of all of it.

Cold snap by friday which did in crease pain levels,

Next round of contractors Tuesday. I got to get it together to deal with them and hope for a good turn out. I do get the stress of this affected my condition and things not being in the place is frustrating to.
In midst of all this son will be home for xmas first one since iraq. If house is not done i can accept it but not the home coming i wanted for him.
So i just wanted to vent for a moment and give an up date
thanks for listening

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
The National Conference on Prostate Cancer 2009 - last weekend in LA - Awesome! IADT3since2000 Cancer: Prostate 10 10-05-2009 04:34 PM
Every weekend, I sit in my apartment alone. EDC_Light Relationship Health 15 08-20-2007 04:10 PM
What separates a cocaine weekend user from an addict? G-16 Addiction & Recovery 14 06-14-2007 11:01 PM
Blew the weekend in the ER KTMorra Multiple Sclerosis 8 06-04-2007 08:41 AM
Weekend over, now what ChaosAD Depression 30 05-01-2007 10:23 AM