It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2008, 05:33 AM   #1
(female)

cheryl810 HB User
diagnosis and treatment

Wait a minute... I have so much to say and no time!! I have TMJ really bad but I didn't realize that all my other aches and pains along with tmj could be something else such as fibro. I'm reading these posts and you all have the sames problems I have but never thought to mention it because I just thought it was a part of life. I mean I'm only 32 but I just figured that I was just aging faster with joint and muscle pains all over; never thought it could be an actual problem. My husband jokingly has a list of all my problems; he thinks that I just try and make up a new one every few months but the reality is that I truly have so many pains all over. I don't remember who said it on the thread but they're the worst in the morning, it takes hours even with the vicoden I take for the pain to be managable or diminish slightly and bearable. I'm thinking I probably should go back to my doctor or see a pain mgmnt dr for all of this. I just went to an oral surgeon yesterday for my tmj and will be fitted for a splint but since reading all of these other symptoms that I can relate to others having; I'm thinking that tmj is part of a bigger problem.

How did you all get diagnosed and how are you being treated?

Closed Thread