01-16-2009, 01:44 PM
Join Date: May 2000
| | >>>>> Updated Chronic Pain Board Rules <<<<<<<
If you need to stop using a drug or are addicted, use the Addiction Recovery Board.
Do not ask for tapering information.
No one is to act as a board expert.
The forum is for patient to patient support only.
Which meds to take and for what, when, how, and at what dosage is only between you and your doctor.
Each individual has a personal set of circumstances that is not interchangeable with others'.
- Do not discuss specific conversion dosages from one medication to another.
- Antagonists/drug enhancer discussion is not allowed.
- Do not ask what type of medication works best. You may ask members what works best for them, but understand that what works for others does not mean it will work for you.
- Do not suggest specific medications for others. This is a discussion to be had with qualified professionals.
- Do not ask if different types of medications can be taken at the same time. Ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not ask for or offer specific medication dosage recommendations. Discuss this with your doctor.
Illegally Obtained or Illegal Drug Use
- USA Federally illegal drug discussion is not allowed, ie, marijuana, etc. While it may be legal in some places, it is not in others.
- Do not post about illegally used or illegally obtained drugs of any kind. This includes: inappropriate use of drugs, street drugs, prescription medications, or other illegal drug use discussion.
DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS about illegally used or obtained drugs. Simply use the REPORT POST button that you will find above each post. This will alert moderators.
Online Pharmacies are commercial businesses. Do not post their URLs.
Discussion of online pharmacies to get pain meds is not allowed.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Last edited by Administrator; 01-16-2009 at 01:45 PM.