It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2010, 10:40 AM   #1
(female)

fischer007 HB User
Wink I have Polycythemia Vera.

Hi, I have Polycythemia Vera. As I read the posts of others with this diagnosis, I see some saying they have a lot of pain. Up to now, my pain has been from Rheumatoid arthritis. But lately, I get pain when I do the things I was doing for exercise. I was lifting light weights at the gym, and sweeping and vacuuming the pool. My last ventures in these things, brought on lots of pain in arms and shoulders. Plus, my wrists and ankles seem sore a couple of days after. I am wondering if the arthritis is just worse right now, or if the PV is responsible for the pain. Does anyone else out there have these symptoms?
Thanks,

Last edited by moderator2; 03-31-2010 at 10:49 AM. Reason: no free advertising

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Polycythemia at 22 years old - My story femmedeviant Blood and Blood Vessel 102 04-13-2011 08:07 PM
Polycythemia Rubra Vera. Jennyb1b2 Blood and Blood Vessel 3 10-28-2008 01:28 AM
Polycythemia Rubra Vera Cluster BiggerMac Cancer 0 02-04-2008 06:44 AM
Polycythemia Cluster in PA. BiggerMac Blood and Blood Vessel 0 02-04-2008 06:40 AM
Polycythemia Ruba Vera in 20's storyofagirl Blood and Blood Vessel 3 01-19-2008 02:35 PM