It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2010, 09:12 AM   #1
(female)

TAnthony21 HB User
Cronic pain

< edited > let me tell you a little bit about myself, I'm 26 and for 10 years from the age of fifteen when my menstration started, I have suffered from cronic abdominal and back pain along with fatigue and some days extreme body aches, the only conclusion that anyone has ever given me is I have endometriosis and chronic Kidney stones, but this is my dilemma. I have had 3 Laperoscopies no active endometriosis just adhesion's attaching my bowls to my colon and side walls each time, and the last time the doctor said since it was attached to my bowls he wouldn't remove it. I have also done the Lupron therapy but no such relief. Honestly I don't think that is the problem. With the kidney stones I started having them when I was 15 also and pass about 3 a year and the older I get I produce more and more, my husband is military so last year I had 12 kidney stones removed from a Urologist on the base last, and have already passed 4 since and produced another. The other thing is I have had a bowl obstruction also in the past 3 months, and I feel like I'm falling apart. My Potassium levels have been low also for the past 6 months at least. I have been in Pain Management for 9 months and now have been dismissed from the practice because I told them the oxycodone they have been giving me was not doing it unless I took 2 every 4 hours and that was more than they allotted me to take, and all my urine test came back negative for the medication which is imposable because I took all the medication, and I've heard of instances where your body does not absorb the medications like it is supposed to. I'm at my wits end with this I just want to be out of pain and don't know what else to do, no one can give me answers and no one is willing to listen or help me anymore. Please if you can help I would really appreciate it. I'm living in Dover Delaware at the moment my husband is stationed here and I'am willing to try almost anything at this point because the older get the worse it gets. Thank you for you time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerily

< edited >

Last edited by hb-mod; 04-19-2010 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Please don't post personal info such as real name, email or phone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread