It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #1
(female)

leanniipantzz HB User
sore and stiff neck

I've recently started to get a sore neck. If I keep it in the same position for even just a few minutes, it stays like that and I have to move it in circular motions for it to go back to normal. When I'm writing at school (obviously I'm looking down) - it makes my neck feel really stiff. It isn't painful but can ache a lot. This has only started recently, I haven't changed anything (medicines or routines) so I don't know what it is but it is really annoying. Any suggestions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2010, 03:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User
Re: sore and stiff neck

hello. When it comes to pain in the neck there is a need to do MRI.

Do you mind me asking you if you've ever been in a car accident even as a child.

Pain in the neck is reallY annoying yes. I suffer from chronic neck pain, severe one cause of a car accident it never goes away.

What you should really do is getting an x-rays and then do the MRI.

There is no way to fix chronic neck pain, I'm really sory to tell you but it's important you know now.

good luck.

Last edited by nochange; 05-03-2010 at 03:49 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread