It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2010, 07:24 AM   #1
(male)

flashg3 HB User
Angry Body pain

When ly or sit down I must get up immediately. After 1 maybe 2 hours of sound sleep, if that long, I jump up. From head to finger tips, and from buttox to toes, feels like I will explode. It's like a balloon filled water or air-when uou twist or squeeze one side long or tight enough, the other side pops. At times I get bad bad headaches. I gone epeatedly to my chiropractor doctor(Neurologist), had back exrays, MRI of head and chest done. No negative results. I bought a Sterns & Foster bed set than had to return it for a mediums soft TempurPedic set. I'm in wost trouble. I cannot even sit on it. So I'm on my feet most of the time. Now the bottom of my feet are hurting. Somebody help. I tried eveything possible I believe. Help!! even

Last edited by flashg3; 08-03-2010 at 07:27 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Fiona_Jo HB UserFiona_Jo HB UserFiona_Jo HB UserFiona_Jo HB UserFiona_Jo HB UserFiona_Jo HB User
Re: Body pain

I'm sorry about the pain you're in, that sounds miserable. Have they started running blood panels and testing you for connective tissue/Rheumatology related disorders - tested your ANA and tested you for Rheumatoid Arthritis or Lupus or other autoimmune type conditions? I personally have Systemic Lupus and it took forever to diagnosis, but MANY of symptoms sound very similar to what you describe. I would literally have pain from head to toe. At night I would be in tears and couldn't even put weight on my feet, without crying out in pain, yet it hurt to lay down and it didn't seem like I ever managed to get a good night's sleep (this while trying to manage twins toddlers, my duties around the house and a full-time career). It was very frustrating to never felt "heard" by my doctors. My lupus also caused neurological symptoms and I had migraines at least 3 or 4 times a day.

Developing keep pushing for more tests. Something has to be causing these symptoms and it is likely something your Doctors are missing.

I hope you get answers soon. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

~ Fiona Jo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread