It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2010, 11:59 PM   #1
(female)

gvegaschic HB User
Red face young wife/mother in severe pain help plz

idk what is wrong. u can click profile for more info. all i know is i have severe pain and numbness in right shoulder for about ten yrs. way worse in the past two. can barely take care of myself on some days much less my family and it is killing me. ( both the pain and the feeling of being a failure) i used to be the most ambitious person u would ever meet and now have to make myself get out of bed. recently strted new muscle relaxer and low dose vicodin whch helps when doc calls it in for every six hrs. nstead of every eight like the past coule of times. i am fairly new to my area and the pain management thng. how can i get the help i need? how can i get my life back. i have a family history of ms and both parents died young from cancer and drs dont seem anxious to do tests and am scared t death. know slething s not right and know i am in pain. how do i go about gettng answers and relief. poz help. any advce s welcoke and appreciated.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB UserBB07 HB User
Re: young wife/mother in severe pain help plz

have a sit down with your primary doctor-after you explain everything that is going on with you especially how the quality of your life is being affected-he should be able to guide you to what is best and including any pain management

good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread