It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
(female)

autumn066 HB User
crps / increasing problem with vision in left eye.

I have had been in a car accident 8 yrs ago ,2 left shoulder surgeries , pain clinic . As the years pass the vision in my left eye is getting worse. When I try to read or bright light will cause my left eye to shake and I get waves of *****ly heat pain on the left side of my head/face, burning on the back of my head behind my eye, watering eye, and my face will swell.

My crps is in my left side of my upper body arm front/back , neck and left side of my head. I was told I have some signs of Horners, but really no one has been able to help me , I'm very frustrated is this because of my crps or something else. No one seems to be able to answer why? If you have any Ideas please help. Thank you

Old 10-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

maltluver HB Usermaltluver HB Usermaltluver HB Usermaltluver HB Usermaltluver HB Usermaltluver HB Usermaltluver HB Usermaltluver HB Usermaltluver HB Usermaltluver HB Usermaltluver HB User
Re: crps / increasing problem with vision in left eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn066 View Post
I have had been in a car accident 8 yrs ago ,2 left shoulder surgeries , pain clinic . As the years pass the vision in my left eye is getting worse. When I try to read or bright light will cause my left eye to shake and I get waves of *****ly heat pain on the left side of my head/face, burning on the back of my head behind my eye, watering eye, and my face will swell.

My crps is in my left side of my upper body arm front/back , neck and left side of my head. I was told I have some signs of Horners, but really no one has been able to help me , I'm very frustrated is this because of my crps or something else. No one seems to be able to answer why? If you have any Ideas please help. Thank you

Hi. I don't really have any ideas of what could be wrong, but I suggest you go back to the dr. who diagnosed you with crps and see if that can affect your vision, etc. If not, he can direct you on who to see next. I wouldn't fool around with anything that is affecting my vision that way. Please get started on finding answers.

Carol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #3
(female)

autumn066 HB User
Re: crps / increasing problem with vision in left eye.

When I look around it's fine only when I need to focus on something or a bright light hits my eye the *****ly heat pain and shaking of the eye,watering of the eye, and burning pain in the back of my head behind my left eye starts,face swells only on the left and pain only on left. the vision looks like smeared left to right but shakes as well. It has progressed over the past few years . Anyone with ideas please I'll try anything at this point.

Closed Thread