It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

allanbruce HB Userallanbruce HB Userallanbruce HB Userallanbruce HB User
Home again.

I have been at my Dad's who had a mild heart attack and I have had to go and sit at the hospital so have had limited sleep. My pain always gets bad when I don't have my own bed to sleep in. So I lay down and had about 3 or 4 hours sleep this morning when I got home. also my niece has had problems but I am simply not up to helping her, I just need some time on my own. Dad seems to be fine but I am wiped out. I think I could sleep a few more hours this afternoon to make up for the lack of sleep and the distress as I also had to converse with both of my sisters who both had comments to send my way as I never seem to be able to do or say the right things and I get a tongue lashing from one or the other of them. I must be so imperfect as they can always find something to have a go at me about and it hurts me every time. They can't just be nice and relax as they have to make things right. So I come home with depression and disappointment when all I wanted to do was support my parents and they seem to appreciate it anyway so that is the most important thing. I feel like packing my things and just disappearing sometimes. Oh well I think we need to care for ourselves first anyway and try not to let the others pass on there problems, so I am going to try and relax today and centre myself in my own life and care for myself. Others can keep their problems to themselves just now.
It is about 5 weeks until my surgery so I need to be prepared for that as number one. I can't give anymore now as I need all of my own strength.
Allan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2010, 02:07 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

allanbruce HB Userallanbruce HB Userallanbruce HB Userallanbruce HB User
Re: Home again.

Well I will be so happy to have this surgery done as I get worse each day. It seems like my body knows the date and has started winding down. I get so tired and sore that I just don't like leaving the house and when I do it leaves me in worse shape. We have been having a lot of wet weather and I don't think that helps. I know that the time is ticking bye and it won't be long before I am in hospital and having the surgery I need. I really hope this does help me and gives me some relief from the pain I am in and relieves my leg problems. Oh well 5 weeks to go and counting.
Allan

Closed Thread