((I think I posted this in the wrong place, so have posted it in the proper place. if you delete one can you delete this one please))
Hi All. Hope you are all well.
Names Shaun, "NEVER ILL"
Aged 37 years young (although 80 year old men would beat me in a race) Quick Story.
For 10/12 years now I have been classified "Disabled"
Is started with my left knee, "House Maids Knee" If I remember.
This was the 1st diagnosis I got.
In the last 3 years, I have broken 5 bones.
Every morning I wake up I am in AGONY. The drugs I take are:
I am taking the following medication on a daily basis:
1. Diclofenec (one 50mg tablets 3 per day)
2. Diazepam (three 5mg tablet 4 times per day)
3. Dihydrocodeine (three 30mg tablet 4 times per day)
4. Zipiclone (one tablet at night to help me sleep through pain)
5. Omeprazole (one 40 mg tablet per day)
6. Movicol (one sachet per day to help with constipation)
7. Voltarol Emulgel (A gel to be rubbed onto parts of my body where pain is several times a day)
8. Morphine (5mg if and when needed, when the pain is bad)
9. Paracetamol (two tablets 4 times per day)
Yesterday, late last night, My knee gave way, I fell, banged my head and was unconcious for 2 hours, had x rays, blood taken etc.
The Hospital Dr said I had "Chronic Pain Syndrome"
I have never heard of this before.
I suffer pain in my upper spine (back of my neck)
Left knee (Worst pain I get, I Have 3 knee braces for different uses)
Suffer depression/mood swings/eating/then not eating/
Because of all the tablets I have "going to the toilet issues" are bad
It is very hard to wake each morning in pain.
I have to lie in a bath for 30 minutes. then rub Voltarol Emulgel on my sore areas, then take anywhere between 7 and 11 tablets, depending on the pain.
I have had compete blood workups, xrays, scans you name it.
I am asking if anyone else suffers from this Chronic Pain Syndrome.
For me it is steadily getting worse as the weeks/months pass.
Any information would be brilliant.
And I hope I have posted this in the correct forum
I know I am not dying, I am never ill.
Just "ALWAYS" sore. 24/7
The medication I am on is unreal.
I also suffer mental health issues