It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
(female)

amberdylz HB User
when is enough really enough

ive been a chronic pain sufferer for just over 2 yrs now over those 2 yrs my pains got worse ive had countless injection procedures and many different meds im still searching for the 1 thing that will make life bareable, ive become pretty much house bound at the age of 22 and it now looks like im losing my best and only friend bar my partner. its unbeleivable how much ur life can change in such a short amount of time im blessed with my son and my boyfriend but if someone told me 2 yrs ago theyll be all i have i would never have believed them but thats how it is. i know im not the only one with these problems i just really needed to get that out ive just had enough

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2010, 11:00 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

ilovehawaii HB User
Re: when is enough really enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberdylz View Post
ive been a chronic pain sufferer for just over 2 yrs now over those 2 yrs my pains got worse ive had countless injection procedures and many different meds im still searching for the 1 thing that will make life bareable, ive become pretty much house bound at the age of 22 and it now looks like im losing my best and only friend bar my partner. its unbeleivable how much ur life can change in such a short amount of time im blessed with my son and my boyfriend but if someone told me 2 yrs ago theyll be all i have i would never have believed them but thats how it is. i know im not the only one with these problems i just really needed to get that out ive just had enough
You didn't mention what your pain is from. I have many back problems and previous broken bones. I started at your age and I tell you it was hard to deal with especially the ones you love turn and judge you as a faker. I didn't start with the pain meds til much later but I did like my beer all the time back than. If it is back issues I can give you some pointers on how to help from getting pain ususally due to muscle spasms. But without knowing I wont go into it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2010, 07:00 AM   #3
(female)

amberdylz HB User
Re: when is enough really enough

thanx for ur resoponse, i broke my t12 verterbrea and had to ave it screwed back together in the surgery theyhit a nerve wich has left me with drop foot on the right side it wont ever get better and causes chronic pain in my hips knees foot and that gos together with the chronic pain i still get from my back.

Closed Thread