It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2011, 02:43 PM   #1
(male)

bkray HB User
Clavicle pain

Hello, im new too the forums and joined too ask a quick question but now plan on staying.

So ive been reading the forum and searching about people with the same problem and thier is a couple of threads but none which really answer my question.

Ok, so im a 17yo Male and ive been getting a pain just next too my clavicle on my left side. Ive had it before a couple of times, but it seems too have come back. I used too put it down too muscle pain but with my hobbies and slight first aid qualifications, i am really hesitant about blamin muscle pain as its not like ive experienced before.

When i breathe, it starts too hurt but only when in inhale. It does happen after ive been doing physical exercise. however the exercises always vary and i get it sometimes regardless of what i have been doing.

Over the weekend, i had a 10mile Tab with full kit (military kit, that is) which i do quite a bit, as its in the job description. Now im pretty fit when it comes down too it and dont struggle too run 10miles with or without all the weight on my back. its just today for some reason this pain has come back.

Can anyone shed some light on it please?

Thank you very much
-Ben

Closed Thread