It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #1
(female)

htomassi HB User
Exclamation looking for a good pain doctor

Ive been with pain doctors since 2001. ive tryed litterally every option that i could. It seems that the pain management doctors are afraid to treat pain with pain medicine. I am on pain meds now but the pain is still there. i ask for something in between my doses because i take 800mg motrin now and it works a little betwween the doses of methadone i take but i sometime take 4 at a time just to make it to my next dose. i know its not good at all to do that but i cant take xtra methadone because if i dont hve enough to last the month if i would do that and if i dont have it i wouldnt be able to walk.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User
Re: looking for a good pain doctor

hello htomassi, welcome here. I am really sorry you are suffering from this disease called chronic pain. I know how you feel. Doctors nowdays are afraid to rx narcotics.

You should tell your doctor you suffer and you will not be able to walk if he will not increase your methadone dose. It is like they do not know what is tolerance. They make believe, some of them cause of the DEA. Or you should look for another doctor in your area.

I wish you find a better doctor who can help you and understand you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread