It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
(male)

aaron s HB User
Lightbulb Chronic Pancreatitis

Hello everyone
im wanted to post a thread about this extremely painful illness
chronic pancreatitis but fist i must apologize for my english it is horrible
first i have been in the hospital over a 120 times ER patient and hospitalized
in the last 8 years because of this pain-full illness i have had every test and procedure out there i do think of my self as an expert on the illness
i have not been hospitalize in over 2 years i figured out what was causing this
that the doctors could not
i was on prevacide the hole time and one week i didn't have acid reflux so i did not take any for a month and had no pancreaitits then remembered that i should start taking it agine with in 3 days i had pancreas problem agine
so i stopped taking it against the doctor's orders then no problems so i started to do some testing over a 3 month time every time i took it within 3 days i had problems agine
when it was prescribe to me there was no side effects for pancreatitis in the info for prevacid but they do have it as a side effect now
if you have any problems with your pancreas and you take prilosec or prevcied please stop and try it with out it us tumes or roll-aids and you will see the difference
i have e-mail many lawyer about this if there had been any legal action against this drug but there is not i hope that this helps as much people as possible and brings education about this drug and side effects
please let me know if it works for you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread