It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Pain Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2011, 07:22 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User
MCU - Multi-Cervical unit

Hello. Anybody here has tried MCU for their neck? and did it help you?

Old 07-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ilovemycutedog HB UserIlovemycutedog HB UserIlovemycutedog HB UserIlovemycutedog HB UserIlovemycutedog HB UserIlovemycutedog HB UserIlovemycutedog HB UserIlovemycutedog HB UserIlovemycutedog HB UserIlovemycutedog HB UserIlovemycutedog HB User
Re: MCU - Multi-Cervical unit

I can't possibly move my neck that far in those positions as I am fused from C5 to C7 with titanium cages/rods/screws...(I would snap like a twig...LOL)

Once someone has gone through other tests to make sure they are 'healthy' enough to use this...then it's a good assessment tool to determine the severity of whiplash after an injury (again...after an x-ray or other tests are done and no ruptures or bulging discs are found)...

For rehab purposes, it's really just a sophisticated tool to do stretching and help rehabilitate the muscles and tendons from a strain or spasm...

Is this available at your Dr.s office and are they recommending this for you?

Last edited by Ilovemycutedog; 07-20-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-21-2011, 07:46 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User

hello Ilovemycutedog. I had a severe whiplash...I have two minimal bulging disks and x-rays is fine.

This machine is for soft tissue damage and I have it. With such a severe whiplash I have it. My doctor does not have that machine.

But I wonder if there is anybody here who tried it? i looked on some videos and it shows people who really got better. THey said they feel "normal" - oh normal, I need to feel normal.

Last edited by nochange; 07-21-2011 at 07:59 AM.

Old 07-25-2011, 07:02 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

So nobody here ever tried this machine? how is this possible?
lot's of people with chronic neck pain, severe whiplash and nobody used it? I find it hard to believe.

Closed Thread