It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Codependency Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
(female)

Misssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB User
I'm crazy!

So much activity is always happening in my life....and tonight it is quite and I am having bad anxiety attacks..
My boyfriend is working and I am not used to being in the house alone..I'm a 46 year old female..who doesn't know what to do with herself.
I didn't realize how much I depended on his company (yes, this is the b/f, I complain about time to time shutting himself in the room, now I know why...I must drive him nuts because its killing me that he is not here to talk to.
I was panicking about my oldest son (lots going on there)..so I had to call and see was ok.
I told my mother last night that I can not talk to her anymore because she constantly berates and abuses me...and I was concerned all night that she was going to come storming over my house....
I had a GREAT day at work..which doesn't usually happen...so I should be excited..and I am FULL of anxiety because I am alone right now.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2010, 11:46 PM   #2
(male)

linc HB Userlinc HB User
Re: I'm crazy!

You must have un-dealt with hurt. You need to get a counseller, take a 12-step program, or perhaps go to a mental health clinic and see what they say. I'm going to a 12-step program and it allowed me to sleep at night, which I couldn't do before.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
(female)

marilyn52 HB User

Why do women have the fundamental belief that they need a man to make themselves feel fulfilled, all the answers and all the solutions lie within our own soul, you are a powerful woman without a man, stop already while he is a work, look at yourself, indulge yourself and be yourself, he will come home and all will be well. YOU HAVE STRENGTH WITH OR WITHOUT A MALE INFLUENCE IN YOUR LIFE. Take care and embrace your power.

Last edited by marilyn52; 10-23-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Old 10-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #4
(female)

changewillcome HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misssty View Post
So much activity is always happening in my life....and tonight it is quite and I am having bad anxiety attacks..
My boyfriend is working and I am not used to being in the house alone..I'm a 46 year old female..who doesn't know what to do with herself.
I didn't realize how much I depended on his company (yes, this is the b/f, I complain about time to time shutting himself in the room, now I know why...I must drive him nuts because its killing me that he is not here to talk to.
I was panicking about my oldest son (lots going on there)..so I had to call and see was ok.
I told my mother last night that I can not talk to her anymore because she constantly berates and abuses me...and I was concerned all night that she was going to come storming over my house....
I had a GREAT day at work..which doesn't usually happen...so I should be excited..and I am FULL of anxiety because I am alone right now.
I am a 48 year old woman who has lived independently for 10 years; last month I lost both my grandparents (who raised me) I lost my job and move into my biological parents home. I have been here for three weeks and feel absolutely hopeless; I have nothing in common with these people and they do not understand how devastated I am. Be thankful for your loved one who you know will come home and comfort you soon. Good Luck

Closed Thread