It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2003, 03:28 PM   #1

illadelkel HB User
Unhappy green phlegm and a wicked cough

hi there....i have had a horrible cold for the past 5 days and i can't seem to get rid of this cough. in the morning, i am coughing up green phlegm (sorry for being so graphic) with flecks of blood in it. it's very scary to me. i don't have health insurnce right now - i'm in transition. what do you think this is? could it be bronchitis? will it go away on it's own? i've been resting and drinking loads of fluids and i still feel crappy. help!!??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2003, 04:47 PM   #2

becky1954 HB User
I've had a bad cough for a week now. Everyone in my office is coming down with a sinus infection and bronchitis. Try Robitussin DM. That's what my dr recommended.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread