It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2003, 08:49 PM   #1

zippoo HB User
Question flu...?

Hi i am 22 years old..

I have been healthy up to this point. It all started with minor pain in my back. The pain then moved in my lower back and boy did that hurt. The pain did finally hit the whole back, and also my neck and head. Espically my neck that was stiff and ached and ached. I couldnt take it any longer and went to the doctors he did a blood test and urine sample it was determined that i had a kidney infection and mononucleoisis. The level was of the scales for mono 6.1. Currently i ache in the head, back and groin muscle. The pains in my head dont feel like a headache at all it feels rather num espically when i push on my head. When pain from lower back got to my head it never really seemed to go away i had alot of pain in the back of the head. As for my back my sholders ache all the time. As for the groin muscle in my left leg it feels like a hard knot when i push on my leg. My bones do ache from time to time mostly my hips and ribs in particular. I also cough from time to time and have watery eyes and hard bump in the skin of my nose right by the nostrial. My throat is not really sore neither does it bleed but it feels like their is lump on the inside. When i swollow food gets stuck sometimes or when i tilt my head it feels like air is being relased. It just always feels tight. As for my skin it looks like my moles are multiplying and it is itchy but all the new moles look normal. (this is very recent symptom ) My mouth is usually dry in the morning and i feel little bumps in corner of my lips i heard that was normal and my lower jaw has moved some it looks like. i never smoked or drinked. My tougne has a white coverning on it so i heard this could be thrush. As for my stool it changed a little it is now clumppy instead of my normal.

ANY IDEAS THOUGHTS>>
Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2003, 02:57 AM   #2
Inactive

hotchic85 HB User
Re: flu...?

This does NOT sound like the flu. I would call your doctor to make sure these are common symptoms. (S)he may want to see you again.

Closed Thread