It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2003, 07:29 PM   #1

MysticChic HB User
What are this Years Flu Symptoms???

could someone share the symptoms of this years flu? I got a flu shot several weeks ago, but of course the shots are not as effective this year. I would like to make sure I have the OTC meds on hand to treat the symptoms without waiting until I am sick in bed.

I have a lot of sinus problems and have Fibromyalgia with fatigue. I often don't carry a fever when most others would.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
am i depressed, bi polar, or what is wrong with me kmone Depression 8 06-23-2011 10:53 AM
If psychiatrists cant be sure btw anxiety disorders or schizophrenia. what do you do? Peters friend Schizophrenia 5 08-17-2008 04:56 PM
EXTREME MAV - what helps? Boslee2008 Inner Ear Disorders 39 07-17-2008 04:57 PM
What Could This Be? Tinnitus, brain zaps, tingling, twitching. Please Help. ShadowRider540 General Health 5 02-14-2008 09:58 PM
What's the difference between ALS and BFS? kcrn1 Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) 14 05-28-2007 04:31 AM