Re: Difference between a stomach flu and food poisoning?
I've had food poisoning a couple times, and there are some things to watch out for...
1. You will ALWAYS have diarrhea. You won't be able to eat anything without spending hours in the bathroom. You will be going every 30 minutes or so, until just water is coming out. I know this is nasty, but it's what happens.
2. You may or may not vomit. It depends on the type of poisoning.
3. Symptoms last for days on end, not just 24 hours.
4. You will likely have a low-grade fever (99-100).
5. In the case of salmonila, you will have stomach pain.
If you had food poisoning, believe me, you would know it. If you do get something like this, go to the hospital immediately.