It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2004, 11:22 PM   #1

heartfreak777 HB User
Pressure in ears occasional dizziness any ideas?

It dosent feel like wax build-up but occasionally i get some major pressure in my ears. And occasional dizziness I get the dizziness even when I havent got the pressure Iam not sure if this is the right board topost this in but iam wondering what this could be.

Old 02-06-2004, 03:56 PM   #2

Tourmaline HB User
Re: Pressure in ears occasional dizziness any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartfreak777
It dosent feel like wax build-up but occasionally i get some major pressure in my ears. And occasional dizziness I get the dizziness even when I havent got the pressure Iam not sure if this is the right board topost this in but iam wondering what this could be.
You sound like you're going through what I just did...go to the doctor and have him check your ears for fluid. I had the flu twice through out the month of december and then about two weeks into january I started experiancing similar symptoms. I made an apppointment and my doctor told me I had some fluid behind my eardrums from having clogged tubes from being sick. They cant give you anything to clear it up...it just has to go on its own is what she told me and it takes about two weeks...but she suggested nasal spray (though dont use it too much) decongestant tabs, and sitting by a warm fire or going to a sauna.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread