It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2004, 04:58 AM   #1
(female)

bambi79 HB User
Unhappy Help I Look Awful!

Hi everyone.
I'm not sure if this is the right board for this, so please let me know if its not.
I am at the moment suffering with a really bad cold, but on Saturday afternoon I sneezed, and at the same time banged my nose into my hand, but when I did it I thought "god that hurt!"
When I wiped my nose it was bleeding, and it carried on bleeding for nearly ten minutes!
The thing is my nose now on the right hand side is extremly sore and tender to touch, and slightly swollen also my cheek and eye on the right of my face is puffy as well.
I look awful!! my nose is red anyway from my cold and my eyes are watering all the time and now I have to put up with this swelling.
I'm not sure if I've maybe ruptured a blood vessel in my nose or something
Does anyone know of anything I can do to:-
(a) stop the pain, and
(b) get rid of the swelling.
Thanks in advance for your replies

Old 04-06-2004, 09:54 PM   #2

MLL510 HB User
Re: Help I Look Awful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi79
Hi everyone.
I'm not sure if this is the right board for this, so please let me know if its not.
I am at the moment suffering with a really bad cold, but on Saturday afternoon I sneezed, and at the same time banged my nose into my hand, but when I did it I thought "god that hurt!"
When I wiped my nose it was bleeding, and it carried on bleeding for nearly ten minutes!
The thing is my nose now on the right hand side is extremly sore and tender to touch, and slightly swollen also my cheek and eye on the right of my face is puffy as well.
I look awful!! my nose is red anyway from my cold and my eyes are watering all the time and now I have to put up with this swelling.
I'm not sure if I've maybe ruptured a blood vessel in my nose or something
Does anyone know of anything I can do to:-
(a) stop the pain, and
(b) get rid of the swelling.
Thanks in advance for your replies

PUT ICE ON IT!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread