It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2004, 07:31 AM   #1

margie_1982 HB User
Question Ear Problems caused by flu

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me out. For the past three months i have been catching colds all the time. During this time i have noticed that i have been feeling dizzy and disorientated on my feet. This past week i have caught a pretty bad flu and now my ears have gone funny and it feels like i cant hear properly. Has anyone else out their felt like this? My flu seems to be gatting better but my ears are getting a bit worse if anything. Does anyone know what i can do to try and solve my ear problem and get rid of this dizziness i have been feeling?

Old 03-31-2004, 01:16 PM   #2

luvmyboys HB User
Re: Ear Problems caused by flu

You might need an antibiotic and a decongestant. If you don't have any pain you could try sudafed. Do they seem to feel plugged like you have to swallow or yawn to hear or are you just dizzy? It might even be a lingering sinus infection. I had a bad cold in December and wound up with an ear infection and a sinus infection. I was also dizzy. Once I took the antibiotic my dizziness went away.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread