It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2004, 02:54 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

jennymc41 HB User
help me!!!! i get colds every 1-2 months!

i get colds all the time and i need help...also it seems to be that every time i get my period i get a cold.... i kno i get enough sleep and im not really under stress ... maybe its my diet i dunno....wat shud i do...r there any foods i shud b eating more or sumthing? or vitamins...?

Old 04-04-2004, 03:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Misty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB UserMisty800 HB User
Re: help me!!!! i get colds every 1-2 months!

Are you sure it isn't allergy problems?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-04-2004, 06:37 PM   #3
Veteran

Saka HB User
Re: help me!!!! i get colds every 1-2 months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennymc41
i get colds all the time and i need help...also it seems to be that every time i get my period i get a cold.... i kno i get enough sleep and im not really under stress ... maybe its my diet i dunno....wat shud i do...r there any foods i shud b eating more or sumthing? or vitamins...?
I recently went to the doctor for the same reason and he got me to have a blood test to make sure everything was ok, which it was. It is a good idea to check with your Dr first to make sure it is nothing internal.

Otherwise he said the best thing I could do is to make sure I eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables and take a multi vitamin for about 1-2 months to help my body and immune system get back on track. So far it has helped me and I'm not as tired as I was either

And also, (I know this sounds cliched) a positive attitude works wonders for your body and mind.

Closed Thread