It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2004, 01:11 PM   #1

shlllbybaine HB User
Unhappy I am going CRAZY!!

I have posted this several times and for some reason nobody is answering me, lol.....I was just diagnosed as having allergies with asthma and mild bronchitis well doc listened to my lungs and said she heard congestion ect...well i have had this for about 4 months now and when i cough i feel it come up then go down no matter how hard i cough it wont come out and i feel it rattling, well i was on z-pack 5 day and given albuterol and allegra, can anybody help me i dont know how to get this congestion out and i am scared its something more serious!!!!!!!!! thanks alot
michelle

Old 09-11-2004, 04:25 PM   #2
(female)

Kime HB User
Re: I am going CRAZY!!

Well, I have already posted in other places but maybe you haven't seen it or maybe it wouldn't interest you anyway, but vitamin C plus niacin really help my husband's asthma (and congestion when he gets it). If you want to give it a try you have to take the C to bowel tolerance and the niacin to a slight flush. If you click on my name at the top of this post you can find all my posts and read the ones having to do with this subject for more information.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2004, 03:16 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

twizliz HB User
Re: I am going CRAZY!!

Caffine helps asthma... sometimes when I have a hard time breathing I have something with caffine in it. Hot showers also help me.

Closed Thread