It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2004, 01:25 AM   #1

haven HB User
PLEASE - someone please help me...

i'm sorry if this doesn't really fit well with these threads, but i don't have a clue who else to turn to, and i thought someone might be able to help me figure out what's going on with my body...

at first, i was scared that i might be getting the stomach flu, but it's been about an hour and a half since i first started feeling unbelievably sick, so i figure that if i were sick with stomach flu, i would've thrown up by now... it's coming and going in waves... one minute, i'll feel fine - as if nothing at all is wrong... then, the next minutes, i'll feel like i'm seconds away from throwing up... it even feels a little like gas every now and then, and everytime i expell some gas, i feel better, but then i go right back to feeling sick again....

or is it probably the stomach flu?

have this ever happened to anyone here?
can anyone please give me a little insight into what my body is doing?

thank you for your time in reading this...
haven

Last edited by Administrator; 10-05-2004 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Do not post real names. Read the Posting Rules: these posts go on the world wide internet for anyone to read.

Old 10-05-2004, 07:23 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

twanger HB User
Re: PLEASE - someone please help me...

Yes, this has happened to me. It could be a stomach flu. This is the time of the year that it hits every year. You can just have the waves of nausea and never vomit. It can also cause gas pains. It is miserable. These symptoms usually last 12 hours and then you just feel wiped out for another 12 hours and may develop a fever.

After this initial reaction, it can take up to a week before you feel normal again.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread