It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2001, 07:06 AM   #1

Squiggle HB User
Unhappy Just cant get better

Hi,

I have had the flu for a very long time. I would guess it started back in October, I got rid of it, but then i would get it a month later.Ive had this flu ever since before Februrary, and just yesterday it got really bad. Not that it hasnt been bad, but it got to its worst yesterday. I kinda had a headache yesterday(Thursday) but only a suttle one. Then i went to macdonalds with my mom, and i had to squench my eyes cause my head hurt. I went to the mall, and by this time, i had a real massive headache. Anyhow i nearly passed out in the store, mom had to take me out. then i started to get real cold, and it was only about 1 degrees. I was getting real bad chills. So went home to bed and id wake up either freezing or sweating. This was like this all last night.
I woke up this morning i had a pounding headache still, and i felt real dizzy, and i still had a fever. Lucky me.

I just cant seem to get better, if i go to the doctor hes just gonna tell me its the flu. But the flu since october.........doesnt seem right.

Anyhow, please help me out...

ive been taking Contact only one so far. And tylenol for my fever. Plus im on two puffers-i dont think they have anything to do with it.

Smiles~prayers

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-09-2001, 06:52 PM   #2
Inactive

Cutebeagle2 HB User
I think it's time to get some fruit intake.
If you are sick and have been for awhile it's
because your immune system is getting run down.Try having an orange and eat it all. Buy if you can some multivitamins and some vitamin C pills. But stick to the orange and apple intake and if you're feeling run down,
eat an orange and drink lots of orange juice,
apple juice and pass on the pop until you get better. Being run down with the flu and
a bad cold can ruin your day, eat your oranges and you'll get better,it works for me
you just have to keep the fruit intake up you're probably not having to much, I hope that helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread