It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
(female)

littlebunnyfoo HB User
Lymph nodes swollen after virus...how long?

I had a 7-10 day virus complete with sore throat, cough, congestion. I notice now that my lymph node under my jaw is swollen. I am recovered from the virus. How long will lymph nodes stay swollen?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2006, 08:56 PM   #2
Inactive
(male)

pantherwrestler HB User
Re: Lymph nodes swollen after virus...how long?

There are several causes to Swollen lymph nodes. They can become swollen from infection, inflammatory conditions, an abscess, and cancer. You were just sick so that is the most likely cause of your swollen lymph nodes and you are not probably 100% better. If they continue to stay swollen, then it would be a good idea to go to your doctor and have this checked out.

Hope I helped. Happy holidays

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread