It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2007, 09:05 PM   #1
(female)

feelinblah HB User
Sick for too long?

Ok I have been having sicknesses all similar to each other accepteach time I get to feeling bad I develop a new smyptom. I have been ill for alomost a two months now on and off always feeling like a cold or asinus infection nothing serious so I haven't been to a DR. Now I am begining to get worried.My current symptoms are stuffy nose, stiff neck, fever of 100, bad headache, stiff and sore jaw,dizzyness, coughing, tiredness and blury eye sight.Does anyone have a cluewhat it could be or if it is serious? ShouldI go to a doctor/hospital?

Old 09-30-2007, 06:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kdel HB Userkdel HB User
Re: Sick for too long?

Hi, I don't know what it is but I have it too. I've ben told there is a nasty virus going around that takes forever to go away BUT you may want to get checked- The blurry vision along with the dizziness and headache sounds like too much for 2 months.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-30-2007, 04:50 PM   #3
(female)

Cicada HB User

I agree get checked.

Old 10-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #4
(female)

Isitjustme2 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelinblah View Post
Ok I have been having sicknesses all similar to each other accepteach time I get to feeling bad I develop a new smyptom. I have been ill for alomost a two months now on and off always feeling like a cold or asinus infection nothing serious so I haven't been to a DR. Now I am begining to get worried.My current symptoms are stuffy nose, stiff neck, fever of 100, bad headache, stiff and sore jaw,dizzyness, coughing, tiredness and blury eye sight.Does anyone have a cluewhat it could be or if it is serious? ShouldI go to a doctor/hospital?
I hear you!I got sick in the last week of August and I'm still not all the way over it-I have never been sick this damn long.I wondered the same thing but you wouldn't beleive how many people have been sick with this thing for that long!

Closed Thread