It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2008, 08:15 AM   #1
(female)

trishdski43 HB User
how to get rid of a clogged ear

i have alot of sinus congestion, it has backed up into my ear. Now i am having trouble hearing out of it. what can i use to get rid of the congestion

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

painaway HB User
Re: how to get rid of a clogged ear

My doc always give me Sudafed for this problem. After a day or so, it's a LOT better!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2008, 06:19 AM   #3
(female)

CTdee HB User

Try A neti pot... works wonders you can find them at any drug store.. I just had a clogged ear for a week and sudafed woudn't budge it.. I used the pot and it was gone right after I blew my nose.. give it a try!

Old 02-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

AlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB UserAlexaIn2006 HB User

Remember that any type of drug may help with the symptoms you FEEL, but they do not fight the infection. So, you are better off taking a couple of warm baths a day, you can add eucalyptus oil to it. It is naturally antobacterial and antiviral and your body will soak it in and eventually will go into your blood stream where the infection is and fight. You can find these essential oils at bath and body stores in the mall. Use a humdifier and you can also add some peppermint oil to that for congestion. You can also boil a pot of water on the stove and throw a towel over your head and inhale the steam for 10-20 minutes. Drinking a lot of tea and taking 3,000mg of vitamins C will also help. We get sick when we are not healthy. Your body either has too many toxins or you are not eating a proper diet with the essnetial vitamins and minerals and that causes your immune system to be down and allows for sickness to enter, I hope this makes sense and helps. Most people believe that these medicines help, but they do not, in addition, they contain chemicals which is bad for the body and the immune system. It is best to fight it naturally. You can also add some lemon to your water too!

Closed Thread