It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
(female)

steph225 HB User
what to do for a dry scratchy throatand a dry cough

what to do for a dry scratchy throat and a dry cough? It seems like every time i try to go to sleep i start coughing A LOT!! i haven't gotten any sleep in the past 2 days. I need help!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2008, 09:16 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

skyy11 HB User
Re: what to do for a dry scratchy throatand a dry cough

Could you try a humidifier w/ warm mist and the vapor liquid added? This helped for me. Also lots of liquids to drink and maybe a special honey/lemon type of drop or tea or sryup?

Hope you feel better soon.
skyy11

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

sunshine12 HB Usersunshine12 HB Usersunshine12 HB Usersunshine12 HB User
Re: what to do for a dry scratchy throatand a dry cough

The best thing as far as a script for dry cough is called Tessalon. They are tiny little round clear pills that work the best for this dry cough thingy going around.
They gave to me in the er when I went in with this cough and cold. But I have been knowing about it for years from my Doc. Good luck

Closed Thread