It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2009, 01:25 PM   #1
(female)

cheechee87 HB User
what viruses are going around right now

i have abdominal pain that's present almost all the time, but it hurts more sometimes than others and i have diarrhea

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2009, 04:06 PM   #2
(female)

seagoddess HB User
Re: what viruses are going around right now

i have the same thing, nausea, diarrhea, muscle aches, headache, dizziness and chills. it is going around here in CA. i have had it 10 days. some people get over it faster.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

TEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB UserTEdds83 HB User
Re: what viruses are going around right now

I have it today too. Muscle aches, the chills, low fever, sore throat,congestion...I am so miserable. My daughter came home from college with this a few days back...then my hubby had it over the weekend, and now I have it full force. I hope and pray this doesn't last long. I have already had too many colds since this past fall. I work in the elementary school and I think this is the last year I will be doing this full time. I just catch every little thing they bring to school.

Old 03-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
(female)

Jarlena HB UserJarlena HB User
Smile Re: what viruses are going around right now

I have the same thing too...

I'm out in New Jersey and came down with this last week. It started when I woke up with a mild sore throat and then I got hit with a really bad stomache ache and diarreah. The about a week into it I felt slightly feverish, extreme exhaustion, some nausea, my muscles feel weak and shaky, and my eyes feel tired and are burning.

The stomach ache is off and on now but I am not over it yet. I still feel pretty awful. I'm taking a ton of Vit C and my antivirals. Hopefully it wont last long for anyone.

Thanks for the support!

Jarlena

Last edited by Jarlena; 03-11-2009 at 12:34 PM.

Closed Thread