It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #1
(male)

andy167 HB User
when i swallow it feels like glass

when i swallow it feels like glass ive tried ibeprophun or how ever u spell it, cocodamol and paracetamol, nothing makes the pain go away, ive had it for 6 days now can you help me?

Old 04-16-2009, 01:25 PM   #2
(female)

SMason01 HB User
Re: when i swallow it feels like glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy167 View Post
when i swallow it feels like glass ive tried ibeprophun or how ever u spell it, cocodamol and paracetamol, nothing makes the pain go away, ive had it for 6 days now can you help me?
Hey,
this won't "cure" your problem but it will definately make you feel a lot better! Mix some brandy, [YES, alcohol] lemon, and honey. Just sip on it, like during the night or whenever. It will also break up the mucus and no matter how disgusting and unsanitary it is; you need to spit it out! I think your health is a lot more important than being clean. It will soothe your throat. In the meantime, get to the doctors office! Sounds like you have either tonsilitis, strep throat, or larengitis. I've had really really bad infections in the past, but I've never experienced me swallowing feeling like glass. Feel better soon......

Last edited by SMason01; 04-16-2009 at 01:28 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: when i swallow it feels like glass

Time to go to the doctor. I had an illness in February that started out with that painful sore throat, flu like symptoms, went into my lungs and eventually turned into pneumonia. I was sick as a dog for more than a month with that, and I urge you to get in to your doctor. 6 days is too long.

Closed Thread