It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
(male)

89MazzaUK HB User
Cough, now resulting in a toothache?

Not sure if this is the right place, but seemed to be the most apporpriate.

I recently suffered from a heavy cold, followed by a chesty cough. During the heavy cough stage, I had a small 'coughing fit' when I woke up one morning, yesterday, and then my jaw started hurting immediatly after, now it feels like a toothache sensation, it's really wierd.

Also, I havn't been to the dentist, in say, 5-6 years (I am 19), I have a fear of them, I cant step near them without panicing, my last apointment, I got outside, panic'd, and fled back to my house. I'm honestly THAT afraid.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:21 PM   #2
(male)

Perry2 HB User
Re: Cough, now resulting in a toothache?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89MazzaUK View Post
Not sure if this is the right place, but seemed to be the most apporpriate.

I recently suffered from a heavy cold, followed by a chesty cough. During the heavy cough stage, I had a small 'coughing fit' when I woke up one morning, yesterday, and then my jaw started hurting immediatly after, now it feels like a toothache sensation, it's really wierd.

Also, I havn't been to the dentist, in say, 5-6 years (I am 19), I have a fear of them, I cant step near them without panicing, my last apointment, I got outside, panic'd, and fled back to my house. I'm honestly THAT afraid.
Your sinuses are tied to your teeth. Jaw and toothaches can happen from sinus infections.

You should see your Dr about the Dentist anxiety. There are pills that will prevent or lessen that. Getting regular cleanings prevents painful drilling and extractions. Deal with it now before you get a rotten tooth or an infection and don't have the option to deal with it on your own terms.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread