It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
(female)

nikita80 HB User
Nyquil and beers

My boyfriend drinks one entire small bottle of Nyquil mixed with beers every night, what effects will this practise have on him.

Old 11-24-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Re: Nyquil and beers

Hi there! They say that drinking too much can cause a persons liver to scar up to much as to be unusable in the end. A person can get esophageal varisces and bleed to death from it. When blackouts start occurring millions of brain cells are said to be destroyed at each occurence. Nyquil also has tylenol in it which is not exactly good for the liver and if he uses the night type it also includes alcohol which adds to the liver burden. I would ask him if he wants to have a good body later but I would try find a tactful way to do it. Tact is not in my expertise.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Nyquil and beers

That is disturbing. I wish I could list off all the possibilities of harm that could be caused by this combination.

I would call your cities poison control office to find out the truth about this...it is possible that this could cause his respiratory system to fail, I would not take this lightly.

I don't think I would tolerate this behavior from my man...it is truly scary. Take care and let us know what you find out...

The Following User Says Thank You to writeleft For This Useful Post:
sjb (11-26-2010)
Closed Thread