It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
(female)

TyrannicMushroo HB User
Dizziness, headache, post-nasal drip, back pain, fatigue...

All in all, I feel awful. I can barely function.

Like the title says, I'm dizzy. My head feels like it's about to explode. My throat is INSANELY sore from all the junk dripping down it, and I've got yellowish green mucus coming out. I am EXHAUSTED and I'm not sure, but I might be experiencing some confusion. I feel like I can't think straight. And maybe 15 minutes ago, my lower back started hurting like crazy.

I'm debating going to the doctor's office, but I'm not sure if it's severe. I didn't feel GREAT yesterday, but most of this just started when I woke up today. I just don't associate dizziness or back pain with viruses and it kind of concerns me...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User
Re: Dizziness, headache, post-nasal drip, back pain, fatigue...

Sounds like you may have a sinus infection so I would definately see a Dr. The stuff dripping down your throat is probably post nasal drip and can make you sick to your stomach. The dizziness could be due to an ear infection or just your sinuses being plugged up. Not sure about what the backache is about unless you have maybe the flu as that will cause muscle and joint pains.

Yellow/green mucus noramlly is an infection so you may need antibiotics. Doing a sinus rinse may help. Hope your feeling better.

Have a good day...JJ...

The following user gives a hug of support to JJ:
TyrannicMushroo (04-12-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
(female)

TyrannicMushroo HB User

Thank you for your advice! I do feel a lot better today. Although I'm still having all of the same symptoms, the only one that's at the same severity as it was yesterday is the backache. Everything else seems to have abated some. I'm still pumping cough drops like they're no tomorrow, but PND can definitely mess with your throat some and my throat feels a little tight.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

JJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB UserJJ HB User

Your more then welcome. Oh yes..I hear you about the PND it makes me nuts. Just don't let it get out of hand and if you still aren't feeling too swift, go see the Dr. You also could have allergies, bad time of the year for those as well. Here's hoping you feel tons better.

Rest and take it easy for a few days...JJ...

Closed Thread