It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #1
(male)

hugeprob101 HB User
!My stomach hurts real BAD!

I wake up every morning and i have a stomach ache and at about 1 p.m its gone but at about 6p.m it comes right back I've had it for about 6 days now one day its minor than the next im on the ground moaning. I've been to the doctor and she said i got to eat bland food so i did. than about 2 days after i go to the emergency wait for about 2 hours find out i should just take some Tylenol or Advil so i take advil before bed and its solved but at 8:30 am its back

i think it may be food poisoning cuz i had pizza the night before HELP

i wanna fell like this as soon as pssible

Old 07-16-2011, 10:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: !My stomach hurts real BAD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugeprob101 View Post
I've been to the doctor and she said i got to eat bland food so i did.
Your doctor must have suspected that you have an ulcer. It's a common misconception that spicy foods are the cause. That's why she recommended bland food. The main cause is bacteria that causes inflammation. The ache usually intensifies when the stomach is empty. That would explain why it bothers you in the morning.

All of this can usually be relieved by eating healthier meals. The meals don't have to be bland but should be natural whole foods like fresh fruit and vegetables. That means you need to avoid all processed foods like pizza, chips & dips, baked goods made with white flour, soft drinks and other such items.

Stick to whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, legumes, nuts, seeds and most anything that has not been processed. Salads made with letuce, tomato, cucumber, celery and other raw vegetables are good. Do not use commercial dressings. Just use olive oil and fresh lemon juice as your dressing.

I hope this will be of some help. Let us know how it works out.

Last edited by JohnR41; 07-16-2011 at 10:44 AM. Reason: to delete quote

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread