It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Colds & Flu Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
(male)

TKHawke HB User
Having bad nasal congestion and a weird problem...

I've had this cold/flu or whatever it is for a few days now. When I sleep I wake up in sweat and feel feverish. My nose gets really stuffed up and when I blow, the mucus is that infected bright green color but with some blood mixed in it. Also during the night the mucus leaks out of my right eye. I'm coughing up mucus too. I'm seeing a doctor later today but I wanted to hear some input before hand. Oh and this morning I noticed what appeared to a small amount of mucus coming from my penis. It looked about the same color of that mucus that comes out of my nose (with out the blood of course) and it burned a bit to pee after that. However so far into the day it hasn't happened again and I haven't had the burning feeling when I pee except for this morning. I've never had any form of sex so I ruled out any form of STD. Suggestions for taking out my congestion or advice about my other problems? I'm 16 years old.

Last edited by TKHawke; 07-11-2011 at 12:29 PM.

Old 07-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: Having bad nasal congestion and a weird problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKHawke View Post
I'm seeing a doctor later today but I wanted to hear some input before hand.
I didn't see your post until now so I'm too late for the "input before hand". But I'd be interested to learn what the doctor diagnosed you with and how you're doing now. I suspect he gave you antibiotics. Judging by all the mucus coming out from everywhere, I would guess it's more than just a cold. Perhaps bronchitis or, even worse, pneumonia.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread